Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
Thinking chin up silu,

We have to wait a little longer for Energy Australia, sounds like negotiations broke down. I would love to know the reasons, usually its money. It could be a good sign our little company is negotiating hard. Seems there has been no market leak, share price has been strong recently.

This project is in high demand, I wouldnt be surprised for the politicians to get involved. They may open their wallets even more.

Looking to add a few more over the next little while, I see this as a delay, it happens all the time in my industry. Hopefully this is resolved in the first quarter next year and not the last.

Its a pitty, it was tracking so well.
Hi Carpenterjoe,

Thanks for the words. I'm feeling a bit better now and it's not as if Genex is suddenly going belly up or the like. I actually think right now they are barely valued fairly with KS1 completed and JS1 just about to start. Kinda good to hear also that you as an industry insider aren't too worried about the delay.

My 2 cents right now about this are the Genex negotiated hard for a 20-30 year off-take agreement. Energy Australia as a conservative body was looking for policy concessions from the Federal Government that were as yet not forthcoming. Personally I cannot see how this project is not going forward as it has the backing from so many parties and the state government but how and when is going to hang over the share price for a while. How J-Power will fit into this I don't know yet. I'm looking forward to management informing the market clearly about the path forward.

On the plus side with new substantial holders coming on board just before the announcement it seems that most have been unaware and there are no leaks. Small consolation.