sharetrader
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Advanced Member

AFR reports that it's down to finalising the scheme implementation deed. I fully expect it to be taken over at 25c. Shame I was hoping for a truly long term investment here. Now the "problem" is what I do with all the free funds that will become available? It's quite a big chunk but something tells me that I should perhaps stay cashed up for a while.

Advanced Member

I saw an arbitrage opportunity today and found a willing seller at 22c. If the takeover goes through then this is better than anything the bank could offer me in terms of interest. I don't do this very often but I've told myself that I have to take small advantages whenever the opportunity arises.

Advanced Member

Commencement of Full Commercial Operations at 50MW/100MWh Bouldercombe Battery Project
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...asx-2A1486907/

Advanced Member

J-Power wants to take it over at 0.27. Still way too low imo but I fear that this takeover offer will go through.

IMO

Great to see some action at last👍👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    this takeover offer will go through.
    yep; i think its highly likely silu. just need to decide if I am to sell at the existing levels or wait for 4-6 months to get the extra few cents or not. do you think skip (or another) might be interested in competing with the t/o bid? or maybe eekk out a bit more from Jpower? - also have to figure out where to allocate the funds next; as this was a great long term play in the renewables sector. bit of a shame really.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    J-Power wants to take it over at 0.27. Still way too low imo but I fear that this takeover offer will go through.
    Im really disappointed if it does.Was so looking forward to everything operating and "its good feeling green" divs etc. Opportunity cost and opportunity lost.Management will get golden parachutes , performance options credited etc prob? And i would get out about even. Most of my green investments have not been investments.