sharetrader
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    IMO

Geez the shareprice has tanked!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by turnip View Post
    Share purchase plan is open, price is lower of $0.15 or market VWAP over the 5 days before the offer closes on March 17.

I plan to participate, but I only had a small holding on record date so expect I will get scaled severly if it turns out to be oversubscribed.
    I'm a little bit at a loss with this one. I'm very big on this but for a bunch of bankers I believe they did their capital raises very badly. Sure timing for a small company can be a bit tricky but yeah. Still a big believer if you don't have a short time frame. I bought more on market at 14c so I will give the SPP a miss this time. SP will recover but it seems the market really wants to wait until Hydro is closer to producing before re-rating this one. On the solar farms alone this should trade higher.

Yip,

Reckon market is worried about the construction risk on hydro. Bloody hope their Construction contract is tight, they are using HSF its a top 5 sydney law firm. From memory both solar projects had 1m+ delay/performance cost awarded to GNX.

I keep adding to my holding, I think the market has misunderstood GNX long term rev/debt contracts. Base revenue forcast to 2055 cpi protected, I haven't found any other company like it.

Bloody hope we stay away from any sort of takeove situation.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Yip,

Reckon market is worried about the construction risk on hydro. Bloody hope their Construction contract is tight, they are using HSF its a top 5 sydney law firm. From memory both solar projects had 1m+ delay/performance cost awarded to GNX.

I keep adding to my holding, I think the market has misunderstood GNX long term rev/debt contracts. Base revenue forcast to 2055 cpi protected, I haven't found any other company like it.

Bloody hope we stay away from any sort of takeove situation.
    All still according to plan as per today's announcement https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    All still according to plan as per today's announcement https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Yip, good news,

I will be watching out for stages and for potential variations at key stages.

I would think all the ground works have a higher proportion of risk associated with them. In saying that, there has been loads of drilling and digging in the area so plenty of information floating around about ground condition. It is hard rock, so should be stable and reliable.

Higher risk
    Tunneling and Power house cavern
    De watering into Turbine install, could see geo problems exposed and modifications needed in making the turbine fit.
    Detailed design, contractors finding B/S issues to fix to increase project rev

Lower Risk
    Turbine manufacturing
    Dam
    Transmission lines
    Commissioning

I would expect changes in volume at completion of the higher risk stages. I think we have a 5% project buffer installed in the price, it would be nice to not to use it.

Advanced Member

Skip Capital is trying a takeover bid at 23c (currently 13.5c). This will be a no for me - way too undervalued. I have recently topped up at 12c.

I'm a No, we haven't even built our main asset. Selling now is pure stupidity. An offer at 36 cents wouldn't get me excited,

Advanced Member

Yeah although I knew it might be a takeover target at one stage I definitely planned to hold GNX into retirement collecting dividend cheques along the way.

IMO

So it begins,the demand for green energy exposure.May be other bids coming but have to be verry juicy to int me.Great timing Silu,topping up.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    So it begins,the demand for green energy exposure.May be other bids coming but have to be verry juicy to int me.Great timing Silu,topping up.
    I think a takeover was foreseeable but right now is too opportunistic and I hope that the BOD outright rejects this proposal. Don't even think about it. Reject immediately.