sharetrader
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Here's a recent interview i found during my research, nothing that hasn't been released - however sounds like they will look for partner for hydro project.

https://www.facebook.com/genexpowerl...6503145919496/

Back up over 20c, I took a small position at 18c. If management keeps moving projects along and achieving goal, I think this will have good appreciation in sp

Advanced Member

Welcome on board NZSilver. After my initial upset about their latest CR I've calmed down and remembered that this is a longterm project that will give me happy returns.

A bit more interest in last few days, good to have the solar locked in - basically that alone justifying current market cap.

Back to 23c, nice little rise post cap raise.

Advanced Member

Everything is going as planned with the construction of the 50MW solar farm.

They also did their first "back test" modelling exercise to determine potential revenues and EBITDA to come up with a potentital of up to A$16.8m revenue and A$15.2m EBITDA which would make the current share price still quite cheap.

Advanced Member

Special Report: Renewables by under the radar report:
    http://www.genexpower.com.au/uploads...-_20.04.17.pdf

Advanced Member

GNX has released some very positive news over the last few weeks most importantly the decision by QLD government to make Kidston a Critical Infrastructure project. This is of huge importance as it makes debt financing so much easier.

Advanced Member

Genex is hoping to begin construction of the bigger solar and storage component in 2018, which would cost a combined $750 million. NAIF is considering providing debt facilities at a discounted rate, in the same way that the Clean Energy Finance Corporation does. While the ASX announcement did not reveal the figure, it is understood Genex aims to secure about $200-300 million of the $5 billion NAIF funding pool.

Advanced Member

Found on HC. Apparently a Labor MP has prematurely announced what I hope to be announced soon:

First NAIF project to be announced - at last!

Download PDFDownload PDF

THE HON JASON CLARE MP SHADOW MINISTER FOR TRADE AND INVESTMENT SHADOW MINISTER FOR RESOURCES AND NORTHERN AUSTRALIA MEMBER FOR BLAXLAND

CATHY O’TOOLE MEMBER FOR HERBET

FIRST NAIF PROJECT TO BE ANNOUNCED - AT LAST!

Federal Labor has called on the Federal Government to announce the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility’s rumoured decision to fund Genex - a hydro and solar power project located near Townsville.

Word on the street is that the Federal Government has finally made a decision to spend some of the $5 billion it earmarked to invest in job-generating infrastructure for Northern Australia on the Genex project.

This will be the first funding decision made by the NAIF more than two years after it was established.

If the NAIF has made a decision, the Federal Government should announce the funding immediately so it can be invested in this job-generating infrastructure.

Genex has been strongly supported by Member for Herbert Cathy O’Toole and the State Labor Government.

The Genex project will create jobs and boost energy supply to help put downward pressure on power prices for North Queensland.

Construction on the project is already underway and Labor calls on the Federal Government to release the funding immediately to support badly-needed jobs for North Queensland.

The Federal Government’s announcement will follow Labor’s commitment to raise the Burdekin Dam Wall to boost power supply and secure Townsville’s water supply.

Labor welcomes investment in infrastructure for the North.

The North has been waiting for two years for the Government to spend this money. Make the announcement and get on with helping to create jobs for North Queensland.

MONDAY, 17 JULY 2017

MEDIA CONTACTS: KORENA FLANAGAN (CLARE) 0418 251 316 JESSICA NAUNTON (OTOOLE) 0408 192 255