sharetrader
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    IMO

Will pass it on to the person who brought it to mine. High as 15c today finishing @ 14.5c. Will put profits towards my GREEN car purchase. Win/win And touché in reverse BP; get with the century of change
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-10-2016 at 06:11 PM.

IMO

KPO Presentation from 29/08/16 below.
    Complete makeover for this company.long history and $126 million spent on kalina cycle to date.Mkt cap re $44 mill, S/P 10 year high.
    A friend has tempered my enthusiasm a little; he doesn't believe in the tech so i will sell more to become free carried/ in profit to cover myself.

Download Document 991.71KB

• "Sinopec has advised that completion of the Hainan plant will lead to negotiations for up to100 KALiNA Cycle plants"
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 22-10-2016 at 09:40 AM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    To bring out the old line - You've got to know when to hold them and when to fold them. I'm happy with the returns so far:
    AJX +300%
    EMC +232%
    GNX +53%
    HZR +72%
    HZRO +3450%
    KPO +21%
    Can you update this Silu; amazing returns for any sector let alone the GREENIE one which most investors/humans eyes glaze over and their brains turn off at the thought of supporting companies that help the planet as then they will have to acknowledge that there is a problem and get off their backsides and do something about it.Def a WIN/WIN here.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    KPO Presentation from 29/08/16 below.
    Complete makeover for this company.long history and $126 million spent on kalina cycle to date.Mkt cap re $44 mill, S/P 10 year high.
    A friend has tempered my enthusiasm a little; he doesn't believe in the tech so i will sell more to become free carried/ in profit to cover myself.

Download Document 991.71KB

• "Sinopec has advised that completion of the Hainan plant will lead to negotiations for up to100 KALiNA Cycle plants"
    Sold all my heads, now just have my options = same amount as the heads I had.

Completely derisked investment now - either sink or swim I dont mind.

Have PMd you re: tech.
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” ― Marcus Aurelius

Advanced Member

Sure. Update as of 22/10:
    AJX +270%
    EMC +209%
    GNX +63%
    HZR +73%
    HZRO +3000%
    KPO +141%

Might take profits from KPO to buy more GNX. The "green" sector has been a very happy hunting ground of late. I'm watching them daily though for any warning signals as goodwill has certainly already been factored into most and I don't want to hold a stock that only treads water for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Can you update this Silu; amazing returns for any sector let alone the GREENIE one which most investors/humans eyes glaze over and their brains turn off at the thought of supporting companies that help the planet as then they will have to acknowledge that there is a problem and get off their backsides and do something about it.Def a WIN/WIN here.
    Last edited by silu; 22-10-2016 at 11:56 PM.

Very nice Silu, keep up the good green work

CWE is doing pretty good lately.... hopefully it will reach my bought price... lol

Advanced Member

Update as of 18/11:
    AJX +277% continuing to hold
    EMC +87% doubled my holding during Trump Slump
    GNX +50% bought heaps more this month
    HZR +60% steady as she goes. Just signed a MOU with Pan American Hydrogen
    HZRO +2700%
    KPO +100% sold half of my holding - only free hold shares left. Might look to buy more when they actually start signing more contracts. Lots of goodwill factored into SP imho.

IMO

Read now Clean tech stocks have been outperforming

IMO

3/10/16 3/3/17 not factoring dilution e.g. GNX.

EMC 83.5c 73.5c
    EDE 20.5c 28c
    AJX 62.5c 59.5c
    GNX 22c 22c
    KPO 7.3c 8.9c
    EVS(PEH) 9c 5c
    HZR 55c 60.5c
    NWF(nzx)6.6c 8.6c
    ESI 1.8c 2c
    CLQ 62.5c 96c
    RFX 40c 24c
    DYE 18.5c 22c

Was a great run and green fun there for a whiles ; i multi bagged on EMC,KPO,AJX,EVS EDE.The trend has slowed; seems to be risk on esp with unproven stocks and PE compression happening with higher PE stocks generally.

Holding a few EMC and EDE atm , watching others for poss reentry. Very suss about EVS but if it does win more contracts with Thames water etc it will multi-bag imo; too risky to hold though for me atp.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 05-03-2017 at 06:45 AM.