sharetrader
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by beetills View Post
    Hopefully they will identify the investments shortly,if so then share price may rise.Only a small holder.
    Yeh and only $1 mil market cap but the recap will be interesting , hmmmmmmm !

Can anybody out there explain to me in plain english and in an abreviated manner what is going to be the end result of their latest announcement.
    This is what happens when your highest school achievement is 2 years in the fifth form.

Guru

Can anybody out there explain to me in plain english and in an abreviated manner what is going to be the end result of their latest announcement.
    This is what happens when your highest school achievement is 2 years in the fifth form.
    Massive back door listing with NZRPG ( Westgate property owner ) where by BIL will own 1% of that group, expect cap raisings and expanding property entity , could be Chase # 2 !!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Massive back door listing with NZRPG ( Westgate property owner ) where by BIL will own 1% of that group, expect cap raisings and expanding property entity , could be Chase # 2 !!
    Sounded ok until you mentioned CHASE.

Guru

Moving on up slowly .018 today doubles off its low but the devil is in the detail ( future ) !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Moving on up slowly .018 today doubles off its low but the devil is in the detail ( future ) !
    Sold out today after holding for approx 10 days.
    This i consider to be a very rare victory,however when you're unemployed and WINZ won't pay out any profit must be taken when it's there.
    Now i sit back and await RBC to rise.(not likely)

Guru

Sold out today after holding for approx 10 days.
    This i consider to be a very rare victory,however when you're unemployed and WINZ won't pay out any profit must be taken when it's there.
    Now i sit back and await RBC to rise.(not likely)
    Well done , keep your chin up , your on the right track.

Guru

Hit .02 today a 10 bagger off its last year lows , imho this in going to be very big once the details are recognised and its put to bed as a new entity.

First time poster but long time reader.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sponsored-...ectid=11824101

NZRPG not only focuses on commercial developments, but seems to be branching out into residential developments. This one is the first one in the pipeline but I know that they have more planned.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar View Post
    First time poster but long time reader.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sponsored-...ectid=11824101

NZRPG not only focuses on commercial developments, but seems to be branching out into residential developments. This one is the first one in the pipeline but I know that they have more planned.
    And totally destroy the village atmosphere of Milford at the same time. I also hear on the grapevine that the apartments are not selling as quickly as they thought.