sharetrader

Threaded View

Yes well I've already got my picks for the new year ...two of which I picked last year but didn't perform

-ATC-aiming to become one of the world's leading suppliers of 99.99% (4N) high purity alumina (HPA) (Al2O3)...final plant construction lending will really kick the SP into gear ..great long term HOLD

-BUL-Gas Energy play located in Qld , has large Gas reserves much need by the Gas hungry east coast .... one contract away from huge re-rating

-IRC- Gold-metals ...soon to be Gold producer just outside Kal via toll treatment deal , many projects J/V with major players ,jon price from PXG now the MD ....big year coming up for this micro-cap

-NKP- PGM top5 resource ,badly run by Zijin sub company currently suspended but am confident will be resolved and we will see T/O for the 40% of shares Zijin doesn't control during the new year.. high risk reward here

-COB-Cobalt ....new 2017 IPO goal to be major producer of cobalt
    Last edited by JBmurc; 21-12-2016 at 10:21 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu