sharetrader
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Yes well I've already got my picks for the new year ...two of which I picked last year but didn't perform

-ATC-aiming to become one of the world's leading suppliers of 99.99% (4N) high purity alumina (HPA) (Al2O3)...final plant construction lending will really kick the SP into gear ..great long term HOLD

-BUL-Gas Energy play located in Qld , has large Gas reserves much need by the Gas hungry east coast .... one contract away from huge re-rating

-IRC- Gold-metals ...soon to be Gold producer just outside Kal via toll treatment deal , many projects J/V with major players ,jon price from PXG now the MD ....big year coming up for this micro-cap

-NKP- PGM top5 resource ,badly run by Zijin sub company currently suspended but am confident will be resolved and we will see T/O for the 40% of shares Zijin doesn't control during the new year.. high risk reward here

-COB-Cobalt ....new 2017 IPO goal to be major producer of cobalt
    Last edited by JBmurc; 21-12-2016 at 09:21 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

BSM - Graphite production ramping up over 2017. Only listed graphite producer asx

PEH - environmental monitoring SaaS - Global roll out for 2017. small mcap , huge growth potential

EDE - ride the usa infrastructure spend.

AJX - expecting big revenue growth 2017

ANW - Micro tin producer ,drilling to expand 2017.

Ajx
    mbe
    pph
    seq
    ler

BUL
    CAJ
    HSN
    MBE
    VOC

Have picked most of these at some stage in previous years.
    Let's hope this year (2017) is their year , though I have done much better than usual in the 2016 comp

Post 2017 selections

My picks for the 2017 year are as follows;

ALY - Array of interesting gold and base metal projects, which have IGO, NST and HRR as JV partners, not bad for a small cap, any decent drilling results and its a takeover target.

HRR - Development stage of a reasonable size Zinc/Copper/Lead project in NSW, also spinning out other base metal projects.

PAN - A punt on the continued increase in Nickel price/expected supply deficit, also spinning out a decent size gold resource, and have some interesting PGM projects

TNG - FS stage of a large Vanadium-Titanium-Pig Iron project, pretty much sorted for off take agreements, some valuations at multiples of current SP, big hurdle is financing and then should take off. Spinning off all other base metal projects

WGX - Pure gold play, spun out of MLX. Production currently approx 250k/oz per year, and this set to expand to around 450k/oz over next 2 years, as all 4 projects in production ramp up. No debt, plenty of cash, healthy margins.

Holding TNG, WGX

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    BSM - Graphite production ramping up over 2017. Only listed graphite producer asx

PEH - environmental monitoring SaaS - Global roll out for 2017. small mcap , huge growth potential

EDE - ride the usa infrastructure spend.

AJX - expecting big revenue growth 2017

ANW - Micro tin producer ,drilling to expand 2017.

PEH new ticker is EVS

• hzr
    • iil
    • brl
    • lrs
    • atc

Advanced Member

HZR
    EMC
    EMH
    XTE
    GNX

holding all of them. Would have included AJX but they have disappointed me this year and if they are really going bonkers in 2017 I take my lower ranking in the tipping competition for a big financial gain

AJX
    ALC
    EMC
    MDR
    RAP

Holding all currently, though no doubt one or two will be gone by this time next year. Thanks to comp manager and anyone else lurking behind the scenes assisting with data compilation, etc.

AJX
    IRC
    BRN
    LOM
    TLG

Holding all, and have done so for a number of years.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Aotea; 15-12-2016 at 02:02 PM.