sharetrader
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/347133

In case any missed it.
    15/1/2020, 5:19 pm MKTUPDTE. Seems interesting timing. Misses most of the daily scrutiny on the 15th. And then not on the radar on the 16th. Don’t really see why, nothing particularly significant, one way or another, as far as I could see.

Thank you for this alert - yes I totally missed that.

I also am confused about the sales data - yesterday and today I have sold over 700 shares, all in tiny little parcels of 1 or more (so a million email sale notifications lol), and all have been at $3.39 but this price hasn't registered on the charts?

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    I also am confused about the sales data - yesterday and today I have sold over 700 shares, all in tiny little parcels of 1 or more (so a million email sale notifications lol), and all have been at $3.39 but this price hasn't registered on the charts?
    Those small trades are probably from Sharesies members, who don't have minimum brokerage to consider. Trades below a certain value (or volume?) don't cause the ticker price to update, but I don't know what the threshold is exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/347133

In case any missed it.
    15/1/2020, 5:19 pm MKTUPDTE. Seems interesting timing. Misses most of the daily scrutiny on the 15th. And then not on the radar on the 16th. Don’t really see why, nothing particularly significant, one way or another, as far as I could see.
    I doubt there's anything to read into the timing of the release. NZ is going well, Australia a bit less so but early doors still over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Flat View Post
    I doubt there's anything to read into the timing of the release. NZ is going well, Australia a bit less so but early doors still over there.
    Agree. Having been responsible for these releases in the past, sometimes its just that the final sign-offs from the relevant stakeholders tend to come together at around close of business. Then if its not price sensitive, then just getting it live for everyone immediately makes sense.

Investor

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/351416

Very bullish announcement from Tilt, bit of rarity under current economic environment.

Banned

Yup..TLT is on my pick. Heaps of cash...! Cash is the king!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Yup..TLT is on my pick. Heaps of cash...! Cash is the king!
    I'm already on their register as of this morning

Advanced Member

" Tilt Renewables Limited (TLT) intends to return approximately A$260m (approximately A$0.55 per share) to shareholders via a pro-rata share buy-back."

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/351416

Sounds like good news....up 10c today. 2018 Takeover offer @ $2.30. While I was never going to sell into it, thanks again for the directors who recommended against it. The cash will be useful at the moment.

Banned

Pretty sure TLT will be on good position with heaps of cash around. Yet utilities sector is pretty defensive during this crisis time