sharetrader
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by freddagg View Post
    good news bumps the valuation of tilt up big time , think if ift raises bid it just goes to show they were really trying to hoodwink investors on the cheap lol
    one step ahead of the herd

independants advisors report out showing tilt valued at up to 3.02 , new ift were trying a sly move lol .only 2 options now substantially lift the offer price or drop the takeover.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    independants advisors report out showing tilt valued at up to 3.02 , new ift were trying a sly move lol .only 2 options now substantially lift the offer price or drop the takeover.
    My guess is the JV will just let the offer lapse. Infratil have still picked up the rest of the Tect shares for $2.30 and likely only wanted the rest if they could get them cheap.
    I am really pleased to see that the Tilt independent directors have done their job well and not been intimidated by their majority shareholder.

IFT will just sit. If I had TLT shares I would sell them as the value will fall away after the offer closes. This is not advice only my opinion.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by horus1 View Post
    IFT will just sit. If I had TLT shares I would sell them as the value will fall away after the offer closes. This is not advice only my opinion.
    Plus may Edison Investment Research has made this report. Where everyone is worth more.
    Last edited by Ggcc; 17-09-2018 at 05:21 PM.

My guess is the JV will just let the offer lapse. Infratil have still picked up the rest of the Tect shares for $2.30 and likely only wanted the rest if they could get them cheap.
    I am really pleased to see that the Tilt independent directors have done their job well and not been intimidated by their majority shareholder.
    Second the view about the directors, but don’t believe the JV will give up. If they do you have to seriously question their strategy. You never put all your cards on the table and they couldn’t possibly think their first offer would be good enough. Might pick off a few, but they’ll have another go, say upper 2’s with a mop up offer third and final low 3’s - though 3.60 would be nice. Job done, TLT would obviously be a great fit into their long term strategy.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
    Second the view about the directors, but don’t believe the JV will give up. If they do you have to seriously question their strategy. You never put all your cards on the table and they couldn’t possibly think their first offer would be good enough. Might pick off a few, but they’ll have another go, say upper 2’s with a mop up offer third and final low 3’s - though 3.60 would be nice. Job done, TLT would obviously be a great fit into their long term strategy.
    I suspect the JV will stop dividends, in order to fund growth. And run a series of capital raising.

Eventually the minority shareholders will grow weary and move on, selling on-market at $1.59.

Infratils answer to the Independent Directors valuation is out.
    Sounds terrible, if that is what Ift believe they should be selling, not buying.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/324380

Infratils answer to the Independent Directors valuation is out.
    Sounds terrible, if that is what Ift believe they should be selling, not buying.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/324380
    Not the first time Northington reports have been ‘reviewed’.

Maybe they’ll change their assumptions?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”