sharetrader
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    IMO

No prob BB. Multibagged on MDC but not in any atm ; haven't kept up or researched stocks. Its booming in the USA where MM is becoming legal in more and more states. Looks like NZ Govt has dropped the ball and not int in being proactive sadly.Heres another one just reccoed by The Bull

Auscann AC8 Restrictions on medicinal marijuana are easing in Australia. This medicinal cannabis producer is well prepared in terms of research and targeting conditions, such as chronic pain, chemotherapy-induced nausea and treatment-resistant childhood epilepsy.

Cool Forget the munchies loose weight instead.

There is a lot of upside to this industry, would you beleive they found a derivative of THC the chmical tht gives you the high in Cannabis that can help you suppress the appetite...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/debrabo.../#7cc8a0e811b5

Who knows what other manifestations of this chemical could eventuate now that real research is going into the affects of this drug for this reason I like the Zelda Therapeutics exclusive access to patient data note in the Fact sheet

Disc.Looking to invest.

Has anyone invested I bought some small parcels in AC8, MXC, CPH. AC8 up 70% in the last couple days, others are also up 30%

ZLD a little late still up 7.6% today 121.9% on Base line 6 days ago, damn my timing need to get organised.

They all seem to be a bit hot at the moment as licences start coming through

I see another company http://www.thcl.com.au/ is also in line to float.

IMO

Latest s/p.Double baggers plus!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Posted this awhile back (Sep) on wrong USA thread
    Not much movement in these stocks MDC the best mover.. MMJ just completed and oversubscribed spp @ 20.5c for $4mill.TWH acquisition of auscan. MXC new medical white paper out
    MMJ Receives Superior Offer To List Core Assets on TSX-V-MMJ.AX

MDCAGM 2016 - Presentation
    MXC
    Download Document 184.51KB
    Some great gains alright!!! TWH now AC8 consolidation 20 to 1 explains some of the gain.ZLD 5 to 1 consolidation. Still look to be all double baggers plus!!!

S/P 9/8/16 10/10/16 15/11 13/3/17
    MMJ Mkt cap re$42 mill 24c 23c 20c,75c
    MDC Mkt cap re $60 mill 37.5c ,48c ,71.5c,88c
    TWH now AC8 $5.4 mill 1c 1c ,0c, 69c
    MXC $ 42 mill 4,1c 4.6c, 4.5c,10.5c
    ZLD $40.1 mill 0.5c,0.5c,0.5c,8c

CPH mkt cap $33 mill ,25c,28.5c,74c

Last edited by Joshuatree; 13-03-2017 at 09:55 PM.

My father-in-law owns a small parcel of MXC. He can't keep the smile off his face.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    My father-in-law owns a small parcel of MXC. He can't keep the smile off his face.
    Christ was that a +41% jump on no news? Hopefully you're tight with your father-in-law.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Christ was that a +41% jump on no news? Hopefully you're tight with your father-in-law.
    Funny thing is he is 80 years old. Still likes species more than blue chips. I wouldn't have seen him jumping into medicinal hooch in a million years...but it's the one stock he knows most about in his portfolio. Go figure.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Funny thing is he is 80 years old. Still likes species more than blue chips. I wouldn't have seen him jumping into medicinal hooch in a million years...but it's the one stock he knows most about in his portfolio. Go figure.
    Aching joints needs natural anti-inflammatories. *cough*