sharetrader
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

The m.nzx.com site looks as though it maybe more specific to viewing on mobile devices such as phones and tablets (hence the m) and it is having just tried it, plus as PT says the "old" site is still right up to date
    My very limited knowledge of website construction, seems to tell me these days that most new/upgraded sites automatically detect what kind of device you are viewing on and adjust it accordingly.
    No sign of this with nzx.com as yet, though that site was down for awhile at least and the m.nzx.com site was working - progress still in the works maybe

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by greater fool View Post
    Hi Klid,
    NZX installed new website Sat 5 Aug so stocktastic is not getting data. New site at https://m.nzx.com/
    This may involve a re-write of your data collection.

cheers fool.
    Fool, the stocktastic website is still updating. But the arithmetic, calculating the capital gain and dividend gain for each share, is not working. The individual pricing and dividends for each individual shares seem still correct. But if you work out the gain manually the result is way different to the gain stocktastic tells you has occurred. Because all the calculated gains/losses are wrong, all the rankings are broken. A rescue by Klid is needed!

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Unhappy I stand no chance of being last with OIC in my picks

As anybody heard from klid recently and know whether he is OK?

Mildly Concerned
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

BGR has changed its code. Please rectify so the stock isn't showing a decline of 100%. Thank you! P

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    As anybody heard from klid recently and know whether he is OK?

Mildly Concerned
    Paper Tiger
    He has not posted since 2/6/17. That is nearly three months. I hope he is OK as it is a bit out of character for him not to appear.

My contest site hasn't updated since 8th of august .. Any ideas?
    does anyone know how to get hold of klid? MOD.?
    it does seem strange .
    again ... It doesn't seem good , unless he's spendings his winnings ".......... Mmmmm

IMO

You've recently arrived in back to the future in England Yoda ; has your flight auto pilot dialled in the wrong coordinates and time because i can assure you its rubbish day wednesday collection here for me 9th august 2017. Thats the prob when you try to get to the shakey isles post brexit anything can happen just getting there!!!? Hope you're enjoying your holiday and spending your NTL profits in a disorderly fashion.

ps kild are you also flitting through the timezones enjoying your profits. Hey there is an election going on back here and its much more promising and uplifting this time, come back kild

Thanks jt. I was a little reckless and got Business upgrade on offer at checkin for part flight. You know , just to prevent DVTS etc ... Totally justifiable ......
    It still says i,m number 4 in the chart . Maybe its just my i pad getting old .
    Im not certain how long i can stand the uncertainty of NTL though .......

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Thanks jt. I was a little reckless and got Business upgrade on offer at checkin for part flight. You know , just to prevent DVTS etc ... Totally justifiable ......
    It still says i,m number 4 in the chart . Maybe its just my i pad getting old .
    Im not certain how long i can stand the uncertainty of NTL though .......
    I was just looking at the standings out of interest (I didnt take part myself) and I thought if BLT takes off (although it is totally stalled at the mo) you should be top of the heap Yoda..

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I was just looking at the standings out of interest (I didnt take part myself) and I thought if BLT takes off (although it is totally stalled at the mo) you should be top of the heap Yoda..
    If BLT takes off the same thing would happen. as when OIC took off. The competition shows the opening year value of OIC of 92c, dividend of 2cps and a current market price of $1.76. The calculator shows a gain of 10.82% (sic, actual gain is 93.4%) which is so grossly wrong that the competition is now meaningless. All other shares are added up incorrectly as well. Until we can cajole Klid back out of his black hole to fix things, you can forget the competition.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7