sharetrader
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What a HUGE year for COB - 209% ARL - 641%(did touch 1000% early last month)

Stupid me not buying on trend with ARL thinking it would pull-back>>

COB was onboard but just didn't think the grades were that amazing at the time and ended up taking early profits ....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    What a HUGE year for COB - 209% ARL - 641%(did touch 1000% early last month)

Stupid me not buying on trend with ARL thinking it would pull-back>>

COB was onboard but just didn't think the grades were that amazing at the time and ended up taking early profits ....

I was concerned about the grades too and considered taking profit also, but since they have out lined how they can achieve high quality sulphides with their gravity separation I have stayed in for the mean time. The sulphide deposit is cheaper to process therefore lower capex, I think this also has some upside, compared to other mines with laterite deposits

Quote Originally Posted by meltical View Post
    I was concerned about the grades too and considered taking profit also, but since they have out lined how they can achieve high-quality sulphides with their gravity separation I have stayed in for the mean time. The sulphide deposit is cheaper to process therefore lower capex, I think this also has some upside, compared to other mines with laterite deposits
    Yeah was always Bullish Cobalt 2016-17 etc was always planning to Buy into ARL but every chance the offer seemed to run away and I stupidly didn't have the patience ...I think your right and both have more upside to come ..but I think what I'm holding should do even better in 2018
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Joe Kaderavek: Yes, Blue Oceans Equities, an institutionally focussed broking house, has drafted an initial projectevaluation.
    Their view is that the Thackaringa Project displays solid economics and longevity. Our ability to significantly enhancethe head grade, deporting only 20% of mass to our refinery is a key catalyst.
    Their research piece is available on the Cobalt Blue website ACCESS REPORT HERE.
    Our processing, which is focussed upon production of elemental sulphur (not sulphuric acid) and our simple leaching(compare to a larger and more expensive High Pressure Acid Leach vessel used to process laterites) are also key

positives.
    They believe, based on current market prices, the company could be worth A$1.2 billion.
    That’s a long way above our current A$40 million market capitalisation.

I like their possible valuation of $1.2 Billion. Glad I bought in

Advanced Member

COB Trading halt and since my last post the company has more than doubled in value
    Last edited by Ggcc; 15-03-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    COB Trading halt and since my last post the company has more than doubled in value
    Yes, glad I held onto mine. Hopefully a good resource upgrade to push share price higher, but I suspect it may be slightly factored in with the price action before the halt

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by meltical View Post
    Yes, glad I held onto mine. Hopefully a good resource upgrade to push share price higher, but I suspect it may be slightly factored in with the price action before the halt
    I have held onto mine as well, although I did see that this share has a forward value of over $3 by 2021, dependent on the market price of cobalt mineral itself. I heard the CEO quoted the potential of this company being valued at 1 Billion at full mining capability. I will put these shares of mine in the bottom draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I have held onto mine as well, although I did see that this share has a forward value of over $3 by 2021, dependent on the market price of cobalt mineral itself. I heard the CEO quoted the potential of this company being valued at 1 Billion at full mining capability. I will put these shares of mine in the bottom draw.
    Thats music to my ears, it definitely has a bright future

Great work guys yet another one I let get away ...

Advanced Member

Nice little 11% rise to the days news....... so far