sharetrader
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IMO

RIR is the punt I'm in but trading out shortly is the plan.

Anyone that got some on the IPO would have been smart to have sold on open 26c+ has down trended since could well head below 20c ....is certainly on the shopping list ....would be brilliant to get for 18-19c etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Probably not worth buying any until 2018 end . If it's like most mining it'll dribble up and down for 2 years + maybe a cap raise before production.

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Probably not worth buying any until 2018 end . If it's like most mining it'll dribble up and down for 2 years + maybe a cap raise before production.
    wish I went with my gut on this one trading up at 28.5c easy trading profit when it was only trading in the high teens days ago arrghhhh ....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Cobalt is HOT atm.​ Sold RIR for 50% gain because of the excitement out there.

Reserve negative judgement for few months ... Because if you were in it you would be sitting in there wondering if you needed to get out before it drops back to the teens...And if you didn't .... Gut or brain ...Either way it seems it always you pick wrong don't it ???

Reserve negative judgement for few months ... Because if you were in it you would be sitting in there wondering if you needed to get out before it drops back to the teens...And if you didn't .... Gut or brain ...Either way it seems it always you pick wrong don't it ???
    Maybe ..most likely I would have sold some today had I purchased when I have some spare funds recently which instead went into ATC >>

big pullback of late 17c close ....looking forward to the Scoping Study >> will be keeping on watchlist see how this bear trend runs

As I said. All these miners do this. Just got to pick your entry right, preferably as close to bulk sampling or after the cap raise to start production

As I said. All these miners do this. Just got to pick your entry right, preferably as close to bulk sampling or after the cap raise to start production
    Yes of course not a BUY and Hold but a ST Trade on the back of the bullish sentiment towards cobalt... which we seen the SP near on double ...now of course the SP coming back to more reality levels of where COB is at in it's profile ...IMHO could be another spec trade profit on scoping study outcome ...I personal don't see the SP continue to crash from here but at worst flatlining in the mid to high teens...

time will only tell if I'm right and see another spike on SS
    Last edited by JBmurc; 14-06-2017 at 11:55 AM.