sharetrader
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes of course not a BUY and Hold but a ST Trade on the back of the bullish sentiment towards cobalt... which we seen the SP near on double ...now of course the SP coming back to more reality levels of where COB is at in it's profile ...IMHO could be another spec trade profit on scoping study outcome ...I personal don't see the SP continue to crash from here but at worst flatlining in the mid to high teens...

time will only tell if I'm right and see another spike on SS
    Thanks for all comments and opinions. I currently have no holding but am interestingly watching.
    Have a small holding in latin resources [LRS] and watching it very closely to buy more.
    digger

Yes have got a small spec BUY order in place
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Default Got my fill

On board @ 17.5c .... bring on the scoping study end of the month .... looking for a swing trade here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Come on buyers take those 19c on offer and give me a $710 3 day profit>>>

Pulled the sell @ 19c ....I have a feeling this scoping study will spike the SP back into the 20's how far will depend on the outcome and market sentiment for cobalt (which staying very Bullish)

Selling two positions COB-ABX to get into ARL which l come across late last night ....Is looking huge and will have to pay overs to get a decent position but the numbers are just crazy when you add in the HUGE Cobalt demand going forward ....

Default $50lb+ coming well before 2020

This super-metal is the hottest commodity on the market right now—and it's NOT lithium.

Instead...

It's a metal that early investors are eyeing as a massive opportunity.

Supply is already in deficit – and that's before the anticipated 500 percent increase in demand.

http://www.baystreet.ca/articles.aspx?id=37893

GraphEngine.pngGraphEngine-1.png

ARV and HMX have cobalt projects, worth a look. Both looking to fast track into production and ARV owns a processing plant.

Glad I didn't chase ARL now trading back 66c

Attachment 8995