sharetrader
Page 164 of 174 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 2600
  1. #2446
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Good riddance - the paid liar is gone:

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...secretary-role

    I guess Trump lies because it is his nature, but she lied to the American people because Trump paid her for it...…......

    It's worse than that. Her audience, the American taxpayer paid her for it...….tough having to pay to listen to nonsense and extreme bs.

  2. #2447
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    It's worse than that. Her audience, the American taxpayer paid her for it...….tough having to pay to listen to nonsense and extreme bs.
    Similar like us having to listen to Jacinda or Simon in NZ you mean?

  3. #2448
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Similar like us having to listen to Jacinda or Simon in NZ you mean?
    No. None of our politicians or their spin-doctors so openly spout deliberate lies on a daily basis. Huckleberry Sanders would be on a par with the now departed Iraqi, chemical ali.

  4. #2449
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddles View Post
    Rubbish.
    Our politicians lie on daily basis. The only diffrence being that the MSN propaganda machine hasn't told you you shold be angry about it.
    Well said Paddles. Glad to see that Sanders is onto better things and may even follow in her dad's footsteps and become a governor of one of the States.

  5. #2450
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Good riddance - the paid liar is gone:

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...secretary-role

    I guess Trump lies because it is his nature, but she lied to the American people because Trump paid her for it. May she rot in hell ...
    Careful now. Wasn't it a similar statement that put Israel Folau in hot water?

  6. #2451
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Careful now. Wasn't it a similar statement that put Israel Folau in hot water?
    Not similar - Folau also said some people would go to hell just because of their sexual orientation. Folau also said only those who repented through Jesus could avoid hell.

  7. #2452
    always learning ... BlackPeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    5,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Careful now. Wasn't it a similar statement that put Israel Folau in hot water?
    No worries.

    Sarah Sanders is a liar. Plenty of well documented evidence for that.

    And my reference to hell - I didn't say she will or should get there due to her gender, sexual orientation or lack of fidelity to her husband. Apparently she loves Trump (that's what she said, anyway).

    I just expressed a desire that she might rot in hell (if there is such a place outside earth ...) because this would be in my opinion an appropriate place for liars like Sarah Sanders and Donald Trump.

    She is a liar and lying is not just a sin (if that's your thing), but as well unethical. It might be even illegal.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

  8. #2453
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post

    I just expressed a desire that she might rot in hell (if there is such a place outside earth ...) because this would be in my opinion an appropriate place for liars like Sarah Sanders and Donald Trump.

    She is a liar and lying is not just a sin (if that's your thing), but as well unethical. It might be even illegal.
    So you wish that liars rot in hell? (that is the inference that I take from this?) Or only certain types of liars like Sarah and Donald?

    Every single person on earth is a liar, just curious as to where you draw the line with your "rot in hell" wish for people BP?

  9. #2454
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    So you wish that liars rot in hell? (that is the inference that I take from this?) Or only certain types of liars like Sarah and Donald?

    Every single person on earth is a liar, just curious as to where you draw the line with your "rot in hell" wish for people BP?
    That's an easy one BP. The lies that he tells are morally acceptable to him so he gets a pass.
    Like Falou (or any other religious person) who picks and chooses which parts of the bible apply to them.

    It reminds me of the Turkish Imam that was suspended for sticking cucumber up his backside in 2016.
    Now this would normally be extremely funny until you understand this Imam was a senior member at the religious Affairs Directorate who approve of killing people for homosexual acts.

    Nothing annoys me more than blatant hypocrisy, and while religion is the worst for it, climate change advocates are quickly catching up.

  10. #2455
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I love the way he takes the micky out of his crazy detractors. He's winning, they hate it, he doesn't give a... and it drives them crazy.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...394738688?s=03

  11. #2456
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    No worries.

    Sarah Sanders is a liar. Plenty of well documented evidence for that.

    And my reference to hell - I didn't say she will or should get there due to her gender, sexual orientation or lack of fidelity to her husband. Apparently she loves Trump (that's what she said, anyway).

    I just expressed a desire that she might rot in hell (if there is such a place outside earth ...) because this would be in my opinion an appropriate place for liars like Sarah Sanders and Donald Trump.

    She is a liar and lying is not just a sin (if that's your thing), but as well unethical. It might be even illegal.
    Just to play Devil's advocate here (pun intended), the important difference is that Folau didn't wish anyone would rot in hell, whereas you clearly want that for Sanders (at least in a figurative/hyperbolic kinda way).

    To me your statement is far more nasty than Folau's, although I'm not overly bothered by either.

    Furthermore it is interesting to note that there is no Commandment "Thou shalt not lie." There is "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" which is a form of lie. This reflects that we all tell lies a lot of the time, sometimes with good intentions.

  12. #2457
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    Posted in January

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Nobody would, but this open dialogue with Nth. Korea is nonsense. We only know Trump's version of it, which so far looks like complete bs. Rocket man has no intention of scrapping his rockets. Do you really think Trump could sweet talk the little man, when nobody else has managed to do so!
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b0304a1211c926
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 17-06-2019 at 10:03 PM.

  13. #2458
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,241

    Default

    I think Trump has 2020 in the bag. 100,000 people outside the stadium that fills 20,000 for his rally in Orlando yesterday. Some waited up to 48 hours, pitching tents to get in.

    Democrats have nothing on this. Even Biden at a rally a few weeks back could not fill his 2,000 seat auditorium so he had to hold his rally in the entrance way with some estimated 600 people. This just amusing.

    (to add, Trump managed to raise something like $24m in 48 hours, that amount would take a democrat 3 months to raise)
    Last edited by blackcap; 20-06-2019 at 03:26 PM. Reason: addition

  14. #2459
    always learning ... BlackPeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    5,125

    Default

    Interesting article in the NYT - a feast for Trump fans and food for thought for anybody else:

    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/24/o...australia.html
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

  15. #2460
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I think Trump has 2020 in the bag. 100,000 people outside the stadium that fills 20,000 for his rally in Orlando yesterday. Some waited up to 48 hours, pitching tents to get in.

    Democrats have nothing on this. Even Biden at a rally a few weeks back could not fill his 2,000 seat auditorium so he had to hold his rally in the entrance way with some estimated 600 people. This just amusing.
    Agreed.

    The polls will say he can't win, the MSM will say he can't win, the left will believe he can't win. But he will win and it will likely be a landslide because rather than focusing on putting forward candidate that can actually beat Trump they have focused on Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •