sharetrader
Page 200 of 218 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3259
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I cant believe Bakker is still around or at least on the outside of a prison cell and yes just yesterday he said that you have to support Trump in order to be saved yet Trump himself declared he has never asked God for forgiveness, quite a paradox right there.
    More likely Trump is expecting God to ask him for forgiveness.

老外

Anyone think Trump decided it's election year, so hey, let's attack Iran? Well he knows it might work, despite him previously calling such an act "pathetic": https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...xUF_v-PgW3-8ng

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Anyone think Trump decided it's election year, so hey, let's attack Iran? Well he knows it might work, despite him previously calling such an act "pathetic": https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...xUF_v-PgW3-8ng
    I'm sure plenty of people think that. Especially when he needs to get impeachment out of the headlines for a while. Even if these'imminent attacks' were true, taking out one man would not stop a planned attack.
    How will Tump look if it is proven that Iran thought the plane rhey have admitted they shot down was American? (not in retaliation, but 'accidentally' of course - just after the attack on U.S. Iraq base.)
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 11-01-2020 at 08:45 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Nobody would, but this open dialogue with Nth. Korea is nonsense. We only know Trump's version of it, which so far looks like complete bs. Rocket man has no intention of scrapping his rockets. Do you really think Trump could sweet talk the little man, when nobody else has managed to do so!
    Maybe I was right way back last January.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/11/a...hnk/index.html
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 11-01-2020 at 11:09 PM.

Maybe I was right way back last January.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/11/a...hnk/index.html
    Fate of Qaddafi & Saddam Hussein would say that anyone giving up on building or having nuclear weapons is on a one way journey to being executed.

So why would Kim give up his weapons?

Never ever trust the US to do the right thing - right thing for the US, yes but right thing morally and righteously, no.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Fate of Qaddafi & Saddam Hussein would say that anyone giving up on building or having nuclear weapons is on a one way journey to being executed.

So why would Kim give up his weapons?

Never ever trust the US to do the right thing - right thing for the US, yes but right thing morally and righteously, no.
    Point was Trump was busy crowing about his new best mate, Kim, having been subdued firmly by Trump the peacemaker and negotiator extraordinaire, who was angling for a Nobel peace prize.

Point was Trump was busy crowing about his new best mate, Kim, having been subdued firmly by Trump the peacemaker and negotiator extraordinaire, who was angling for a Nobel peace prize.
    Point taken.

There has been one too many NZers who i have debated with when Trump was made President (less votes than Hillary) who argued that Trump is a businessman and do knows how to negotiate great deals for the US!

All of them have been eating their words - the hard way.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Point taken.

There has been one too many NZers who i have debated with when Trump was made President (less votes than Hillary) who argued that Trump is a businessman and do knows how to negotiate great deals for the US!

All of them have been eating their words - the hard way.
    Had Trump invested his inherited money in the share market, he would be considerably wealthier than he is according to many sources. Furthermore he would not have suffered the bankruptcies he has encountered on the way. If he is a businessman, then he is a very poor one. Various estimates by financial researchers put his wealth at between 10 and 25% of what he claims to be worth. As far as a negotiator goes, surely some credence would have to be given some to the guy who actually wrote 'The Art Of The Deal' and his conclusions re Donald.
    No doubt he has built a fan club, but it is difficult for me to see what his followers admire in him. I think history will show Trump as a disaster.

Guru

The Republican party must be doing something right. The money markets now think they are a 55% chance to provide the next President.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Had Trump invested his inherited money in the share market, he would be considerably wealthier than he is according to many sources. Furthermore he would not have suffered the bankruptcies he has encountered on the way. If he is a businessman, then he is a very poor one. Various estimates by financial researchers put his wealth at between 10 and 25% of what he claims to be worth. As far as a negotiator goes, surely some credence would have to be given some to the guy who actually wrote 'The Art Of The Deal' and his conclusions re Donald.
    No doubt he has built a fan club, but it is difficult for me to see what his followers admire in him. I think history will show Trump as a disaster.
    If he'd put his inheritance in something like IVV, he might have made more money, but he would've had less fun, and wouldn't have been in the paper, on TV, or in the magazines.

Money is not the only motivation, for Donald Trump, or for anyone else.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    If he'd put his inheritance in something like IVV, he might have made more money, but he would've had less fun, and wouldn't have been in the paper, on TV, or in the magazines.

Money is not the only motivation, for Donald Trump, or for anyone else.
    Indeed. But it's a bit of a laugh when he blows his own trumpet about his financial skills.

Indeed. But it's a bit of a laugh when he blows his own trumpet about his financial skills.
    The greatest show on earth ATPIT

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Less humorous when he intersects the real world though. G*d it's about time they had a politically competent President - it seems a long time since Clinton!

No, I think he killed a leading terrorist, responsible for the deaths of hundreds if not thousands men woman and children to prevent further attacks. As we have been told.
    Anything else in conjecture based on reports from "unnamed sources close to the president".

May 2019 Iran attacks oil tankers in the Gulf
    June 2019 Iran shoots down a US drone
    July 2019 Iran attacks Saudi state run oil co
    Dec 2019 Iran attacks US military bases in Iraq
    Dec 2019 Iran storms the US embassy in Baghdad
    Dec 2019 US illuminates one of the worst humans on the plant.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paddles View Post
    No, I think he killed a leading terrorist, responsible for the deaths of hundreds if not thousands men woman and children to prevent further attacks. As we have been told.
    Anything else in conjecture based on reports from "unnamed sources close to the president".

May 2019 Iran attacks oil tankers in the Gulf
    June 2019 Iran shoots down a US drone
    July 2019 Iran attacks Saudi state run oil co
    Dec 2019 Iran attacks US military bases in Iraq
    Dec 2019 Iran storms the US embassy in Baghdad
    Dec 2019 US illuminates one of the worst humans on the plant.
    Not sure what the 'no' refers to at the start; neither am I sure how he 'illuminated' one of the worst humans.