As usual, BeeBop doesn't like to stay still. Clearly, I am fearful of the rapid speed of the market but don't want to sit out (well not totally).

Last week I sold my smallest holding, CCL.L, of Carnival shares (we enjoy the Cunard cruise line so purchased shares a while ago). My total gain was 39% (or 27% annualised) and there was still growth available BUT I had not purchased the full 100 shares required for cruise shareholder benefits - silly me - so rather than purchase the full amount, I sold what I did have. Monies were all put into another AIM listed share that seems to be a turnaround opportunity Speedy Hire (SDY.L). I haven't purchased a turnaround since the early noughties (on the ASX), so this will be interesting.

On my recent purchases, overall the portfolio is looking good. EMR is up 35% and MNKS is up 25%, KIE is down 9.9% and BBOX is up 12%. My others are all up between 3 and 8%. I look hard at stocks that are down (e.g. My Bonmarche remains a sad wee puppy at -50% but I have the time and its losses have been covered by the total portfolio). KIE has cycled and again its fundamentals are good.

On Thursday, I sold my AIR.NZ shares he he he.....a nice wee pay day that was....I am slowly getting out of individual holds in NZ. I need to decide whether to put it into the remaining flexiloan, send it to the UK, or put it into my NZ Milford Assest Management account (yield above that of my Flexi) or look for something else on the NZX.