sharetrader

Thread: BeeBop does UK

Hybrid View

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Diageo - ah yes, every time I pass through duty free I try and pick up a bottle of one of their whiskies. The aim is to drink myself rich.

It doesn't seem to be working very well as of yet, but I am enjoying trying. . .

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    Diageo - ah yes, every time I pass through duty free I try and pick up a bottle of one of their whiskies. The aim is to drink myself rich.

It doesn't seem to be working very well as of yet, but I am enjoying trying. . .
    Put a dart board in front of your drinking chair with some shares to aim for....may well get rich that way....or by Diageo directly via an offshore broker....less CGT!

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBop View Post
    Put a dart board in front of your drinking chair with some shares to aim for....may well get rich that way....or by Diageo directly via an offshore broker....less CGT!
    My gains from Diageo are slightly outstripped by my losses in Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (ABI.BR), so the NZ CGT position would be roughly neutral.

But what's the world coming to when you can't make a buck on the world's biggest brewer!