sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Auckland ST Meeting

You're warmly invited to come along and enjoy stimulating conversation at the following get together to be held at
    http://oysterandchop.co.nz/

Discuss the results of the reporting season and the hot prospects for the balance of 2021.
    Meeting @ 3.00 p.m. on Sunday March 28. Happy hour runs from 3-6 p.m. and I am informed beers are only $5 and oysters $2 each.

ALL ARE MOST WELCOME
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-01-2021 at 04:28 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Its in the phone diary. Look forward to seeing the ST folk and the usual robust discussion, along with a great view over the Viaduct Basin. Analysis and opinions on HLG should be interesting given their report date will be the Friday, 2 days prior. May have to get there early if Americas Cup racing is still happening.

ST site running very slow. Took ages and several 'waits' to load the above post.

All welcome to come along and discuss how we're going to make a small fortune in the future.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Excellent and very enjoyable afternoon. Thanks to all who attended.

Good post-results catch-up and great informative discussion on where to for the next 6 -12 mths. Covered govt housing tax change effects, local councils, OCA, WHS, GXH, TWR, ATM, MCK, HLG, HGH, and all in the pleasant Viaduct surrounds ... more than enough to cause me next day to do a bit of ‘portfolio adjustment’!

Beagle et al - Thanks for arranging and participating - Sharon and I enjoyed the beers, oysters and the company. As you can see I now have an active account on the Forum, sorry for the delay in getting this together. Hope to meet everyone again in the not so distant future. Meanwhile may all your investments fare well. Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    All welcome to come along and discuss how we're going to make a small fortune in the future.
    I have heard that the only certain method is to start with a large fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Good post-results catch-up and great informative discussion on where to for the next 6 -12 mths. Covered govt housing tax change effects, local councils, OCA, WHS, GXH, TWR, ATM, MCK, HLG, HGH, and all in the pleasant Viaduct surrounds ... more than enough to cause me next day to do a bit of ‘portfolio adjustment’!
    Sounds like the most Important topic of our lifetimes was probably missed...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I have heard that the only certain method is to start with a large fortune.
    Ha! Yes indeed.

One of my younger brothers (who is not savvy with money) asked me how he could become a millionaire.

My response: "Start with a billion dollars..."