sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Auckland Meeting Saturday 4 March 2017

Hi Folks,

You are warmly invited to meet up to chew the fat on the prospects for your favorite shares for 2017 at a Share Trader lunch to be held at noon in the Viaduct Harbour at The Original, (formerly Snap Dragon) please see
    http://www.theoriginal.co.nz/

Please RSVP by Pm, e.mail or in this thread if you're planning to attend so we can reserve the table space appropriately.

Please bring a couple of your best investment idea's for 2017 and I look forward to a friendly and lively discussion as per previous years.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Hi Folks,

You are warmly invited to meet up to chew the fat on the prospects for your favorite shares for 2017 at a Share Trader lunch to be held at noon in the Viaduct Harbour at The Original, (formerly Snap Dragon) please see
    http://www.theoriginal.co.nz/

Please RSVP by Pm, e.mail or in this thread if you're planning to attend so we can reserve the table space appropriately.

Please bring a couple of your best investment idea's for 2017 and I look forward to a friendly and lively discussion as per previous years.
    Thanks Roger, I will be there.

Hi Roger, I will be there. A newbie to ST, well a follower for the last 8 mths or so, call me a toddler.

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Hi Roger, I will be there. A newbie to ST, well a follower for the last 8 mths or so, call me a toddler.
    Welcome to the forum mate and I look forward to meeting you in person.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

The last one I attended was great, count me in again for this please Roger.

A.

Will do mate.

Hi Roger - Would have loved to come to this unfortunately I have a friend over from the States. Do these catch ups happen often? If so when is the next one?

I might be interested! Although not sure if I can contribute much to the conversation hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by XxOrooxX View Post
    Hi Roger - Would have loved to come to this unfortunately I have a friend over from the States. Do these catch ups happen often? If so when is the next one?
    Once a year in February or March, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I might be interested! Although not sure if I can contribute much to the conversation hahaha
    All welcome mate, the more the merrier

will try and pop in.