sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    ShareTrader Legend Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    21,362

    Default Auckland Meeting Saturday 4 March 2017

    Hi Folks,

    You are warmly invited to meet up to chew the fat on the prospects for your favorite shares for 2017 at a Share Trader lunch to be held at noon in the Viaduct Harbour at The Original, (formerly Snap Dragon) please see
    http://www.theoriginal.co.nz/

    Please RSVP by Pm, e.mail or in this thread if you're planning to attend so we can reserve the table space appropriately.

    Please bring a couple of your best investment idea's for 2017 and I look forward to a friendly and lively discussion as per previous years.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

  2. #2
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Hi Folks,

    You are warmly invited to meet up to chew the fat on the prospects for your favorite shares for 2017 at a Share Trader lunch to be held at noon in the Viaduct Harbour at The Original, (formerly Snap Dragon) please see
    http://www.theoriginal.co.nz/

    Please RSVP by Pm, e.mail or in this thread if you're planning to attend so we can reserve the table space appropriately.

    Please bring a couple of your best investment idea's for 2017 and I look forward to a friendly and lively discussion as per previous years.
    Thanks Roger, I will be there.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Hi Roger, I will be there. A newbie to ST, well a follower for the last 8 mths or so, call me a toddler.

  4. #4
    ShareTrader Legend Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    21,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Hi Roger, I will be there. A newbie to ST, well a follower for the last 8 mths or so, call me a toddler.
    Welcome to the forum mate and I look forward to meeting you in person.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    148

    Default

    The last one I attended was great, count me in again for this please Roger.

    A.

  6. #6
    ShareTrader Legend Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    21,362

    Default

    Will do mate.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Hi Roger - Would have loved to come to this unfortunately I have a friend over from the States. Do these catch ups happen often? If so when is the next one?

  8. #8
    Member Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    154

    Default

    I might be interested! Although not sure if I can contribute much to the conversation hahaha

  9. #9
    ShareTrader Legend Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    21,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxOrooxX View Post
    Hi Roger - Would have loved to come to this unfortunately I have a friend over from the States. Do these catch ups happen often? If so when is the next one?
    Once a year in February or March, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I might be interested! Although not sure if I can contribute much to the conversation hahaha
    All welcome mate, the more the merrier
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    209

    Default

    will try and pop in.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •