sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Guru

"pretty much falls on deaf ears."

great it will be a great trade soon after they all pay for there cap raise or hopefully they ignore it ....

it could be a great trade after cap raise no 1..

trade the SHAS

we call them the SHAS people .
    Last edited by Waltzing; 25-02-2021 at 05:01 PM.

This is so accurate. I’ve heard so many people, who have started speculating on shares since March 2020, saying some variation of that. They think because the govt. may save the airline, that they’ll also save the existing shareholders. Even in response to the capital raise announcement I’ve heard them phrase it like the govt is baling out their interests as a shareholder, with apparently zero appreciation that they’ll soon be diluted to oblivion

Guru

we are waiting not to trade the investment.

we are waiting to trade the SHAS.

Legend

Are WINZ offering a Special benefit for the boys & girls being brave & investing a few pennies in Robertson (Sometimes) AIR ?

They probably should, as it may not end well anytime soon ..

The whole experience is likely to be life threatening, emotionally damaging & seriously hazardous in any number of ways , whichever way one would be forced to very bravely look at it ..
    Last edited by nztx; 25-02-2021 at 05:40 PM. Reason: add more

Guru

pennies...

1.2 million bought today...

it looks like they will keep buying after the cap raise..

the share price will go up... buy after the raise and the price slumps for a SHORT TIME...

trade the SHAS

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...OMBTR6BI7DYXU/ Paywalled
    Deep in discussions with the Govt regarding the capital raise.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

The SHAS dont follow Mr B.... thank goodness for that else they wouldnt be a trade.

In fact im sure the SHAS dont read this forum...

Damn it the global tourism stocks are rallying years ahead of when they should...

more money coming from the government in the press today..
    Last edited by Waltzing; 25-02-2021 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    The SHAS dont follow Mr B.... thank goodness for that else they wouldnt be a trade.

In fact im sure the SHAS dont read this forum...

Damn it the global tourism stocks are rallying years ahead of when they should...

more money coming from the government in the press today..
    Looking at the share prices of the cruise lines, hoteliers and overseas airlines I think that's exactly what's happening.

Doubt Mrs B and I will be engaging in international travel anytime in the foreseeable future. We had a nice suite booked for a cruise to Fiji last September...doubt that will be rebooked anytime soon.
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-02-2021 at 09:47 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I will be booking an international trip as soon as I can as will many of my family/friends. I think international travel will bounce back ALOT faster than the 10 years put forward by Foran. And I would bet on it by buying AIR shares if I didn’t think they were already priced for a quick bounce back (and then some..).

Guru

there will still be time to buy more travel shares...cash burns are still negative..

perhaps Mr B might cruise the sounds of the south island instead, or the south island lakes.

Autumn is the fabulous season in the cloudy isles.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 25-02-2021 at 10:04 PM.