sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

except Directors have only bought in recent times, and the CEO exercised his options and has NOT sold. Senior management not held in same light as far as I'm concerned, as it's part of their package, off a significantly lower base salary. remember a lot of them also sold well below $2

but I have empathy with your general comment balance

todays little retrace may actually have more to do with AIR being removed from the NZX20 index?
    Last edited by Xerof; 13-03-2017 at 11:53 AM.

Banned

Big overseas money not buying today, I wonder if they have their fill, or perhaps they are taking a breather after seeing management selling a few.

Default Quite a few.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Big overseas money not buying today, I wonder if they have their fill, or perhaps they are taking a breather after seeing management selling a few.
    CFO sold more than 70% of his shares, CCO sold close to 50% and COO selling more than 600 thousand all at the same time is material in my books.
    AIR seem to give performers shares and options away to their employees with ease so no doubt the company will replenish those shares in the future. Still this sort of selling can not build any confidence for retail share holders.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    CFO sold more than 70% of his shares, CCO sold close to 50% and COO selling more than 600 thousand all at the same time is material in my books.
    AIR seem to give performers shares and options away to their employees with ease so no doubt the company will replenish those shares in the future. Still this sort of selling can not build any confidence for retail share holders.
    A few was a deliberate understatement forest.
    Last edited by couta1; 13-03-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Dilettante

Couta1 you would be selling quite a few if you knew how mates and I are ripping through your grog in the lounge in Buenos Aires right now 😀 Divies will have to be reduced
    Last edited by iceman; 13-03-2017 at 01:59 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Thanks Forest; i hadn't picked up on that. Thats a warning signal for sure .

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post

todays little retrace may actually have more to do with AIR being removed from the NZX20 index?
    Hello Xerof, may I ask where did you find out about this piece of news please?

So management have cashed up (sold) over 2.5 million shares this month - just boosting the pay packet

Senior management team (9) total remuneration F16 was over $15 million

Some say well deserved - I say what a junket this is
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    So management have cashed up (sold) over 2.5 million shares this month - just boosting the pay packet

Senior management team (9) total remuneration F16 was over $15 million

Some say well deserved - I say what a junket this is
    Money for jam aye winner, I wonder if they would like to spend a few years working as managers in a large retirement village for under 100k a year.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 44wishlists View Post
    Hello Xerof, may I ask where did you find out about this piece of news please?
    https://nzx.com/files/attachments/254701.pdf