sharetrader
Page 112 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 12621021081091101111121131141151161221622126121112 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 20199

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question What is the difference between an airplane and an airport

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    I don't follow Air NZ but my daughter has some. Her latest statement from the share registry shows that her holding was reduced by 10% on 8/4/14 under the heading "scheme of arrangement". She has not sold any shares. Does anyone have info on this "scheme of arrangement"?
    I think you daughter owns Auckland Airport shares, see AIA thread.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Thanks PT, they don't call you a tiger for nothing. I had just been booking a flight with Air NZ when the question came in, so I had Air NZ on the brain instead of Auckland Airport.

Update on the Air NZ - Singapore alliance. Looking very favourable!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11242161

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Update on the Air NZ - Singapore alliance. Looking very favourable!
    So if you can't get a seat on Singapore's A380 you will be relegated to thrombosis class on Cullen Airlines.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn

Default A reason to sell to Etihad

Readers of this thread will be aware I have previously suggested the Governments share of Cullen Airlines be sold to Etihad.

Now Cabinet Ministers used to the finer things in life and a love of international travel have a motive to do this. Ethhad has just launched a new cabin layout for its A380's and Dreamliners. A feature of this layout is new suites in the first class cabin featuring a lounge area, sleeping area and a private bathroom which includes a shower.

Cabinet Ministers would feel inhibited flying this airline because of public perception they should supprt the national airline. If it was sold this barrier to their pampering would no longer exist.

The only problem with this statergy is these enhanced services would only be available from Australian Airports. To join up with these flights Cabinet Ministers would still have to cross the ditch on Cullen Airlines flying thrombosis class.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/news/1...esidence-suite

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn

Anyone out there have a fair value for AIR or care to share their views? I have $2.40 on the conservative end and $2.90, based on the last 5 years earnings growth and assuming a P/E of 10-11.

DISC: Holding
    Last edited by Huskeez; 05-05-2014 at 09:03 PM.
    "Losers Average Losers" - PTJ

[QUOTE=Huskeez;478889]Anyone out there have a fair value for AIR or care to share their views? I have $2.40 on the conservative end and $2.90, based on the last 5 years earnings growth and assuming a P/E of 10-11.

Check out modandm's posts on AIR

Higher Highs each week. Slowly heading towards projected SP. New 52 Week high, pretty excited for the FY14 Results.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Huskeez View Post
    Higher Highs each week. Slowly heading towards projected SP. New 52 Week high, pretty excited for the FY14 Results.
    Got this one right bought 10k shares at $1.86 not that long ago up 17%, only wish I'd bought that amount times three as my old self would have but trying to be a bit more conservative these days and keep that enthusiasm at bay,shame about that.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Got this one right bought 10k shares at $1.86 not that long ago up 17%, only wish I'd bought that amount times three as my old self would have but trying to be a bit more conservative these days and keep that enthusiasm at bay,shame about that.

Oh nice couta! Do you have a projected pirce? Seems to be off most of the Sharetrader members radar, but volume wise there seems to be some heavy Insto/Fund involvement.