sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    WOW cant get my head around owning that many shares! Thats amazing! Oh I am such a small fish
    When someone is holding $2m Air, my 10k is nothing...lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    humming along nicely - forget the A330, A350, looking good for A380

sold last week for A321 to fly on something else, but happy for holders
    That's unfortunate you have to exit early.

The monthly passenger numbers are pretty impressive, the Oil is keep deeping and by the look not going to hit US$60/bbl any time soon as U.S. crude output will continue rising through next year.

still holding my fortune in AIR nothing to panic at this moment.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eval View Post
    That's unfortunate you have to exit early.

The monthly passenger numbers are pretty impressive, the Oil is keep deeping and by the look not going to hit US$60/bbl any time soon as U.S. crude output will continue rising through next year.

still holding my fortune in AIR nothing to panic at this moment.

He hasn't exited early, his timing is superb having held since the SP was under $2. Selling at $2.32, like myself, is what you call exiting early.

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    He hasn't exited early, his timing is superb having held since the SP was under $2. Selling at $2.32, like myself, is what you call exiting early.
    There is a plenty of juice left that's why i said exited early

Banned

Analysts downgraded AIR after FY16 last year based on raising competitions and higher OIL prices.

Since AIR have managed competitions very well and OIL prices managing itself . Oil still sliping. Oil prices enters bear market. The days of turbulence are over. Future ride look very smooth .

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/20/inve...p-toplead-intl
    Last edited by Eval; 21-06-2017 at 07:06 AM.

Analysts downgraded AIR after FY16 last year based on raising competitions and higher OIL prices.

Since AIR have managed competitions very well and OIL prices managing itself . Oil still sliping. Oil prices enters bear market. The days of turbulence are over. Future ride look very smooth .

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/20/inve...p-toplead-intl
    Good news for airlines...in fact all of us...at the pumps

IMO

My 100% portfolio is AIR at the moment. I'm investing in shares for last 8 to 9 years and never lost any money in the shares. I had big volumes in A2Milk which sold it when SP went to $3.70 last month and took a healthy profit over $80k. Im still buying more volumes in AIR. I brought more volumes @2.87 last week. Still quite bit juice left in the AIR. I do my own research. AIR management is also rock solid. Smart operator IMO.
    Still all in EVAL?.At what point will you take some profits out to reduce your risk in a possible global correction/slowdown/disaster etc?
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-06-2017 at 09:16 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Still all in EVAL?.At what point will you take some profits out to reduce your risk in a possible global correction/slowdown/disaster etc?
    yep, still holding all in AIR, haven't cashing the profit yet other then the Divi. Have topped more volumes @3.19 other day. Looking at the facts AIR is doing really very well. Will wait and see next few months.
    Last edited by Eval; 21-06-2017 at 09:46 AM.

yep, still holding all in AIR, haven't cashing the profit yet other then the Divi. Have topped more volumes @3.19 other day. Looking at the facts AIR is doing really very well. Will wait and see next few months.
    Watershed year really in my opinion. AIR have proved the veracity of their business model in this new highly competitive environment which augers very well for the future.
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-06-2017 at 09:31 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine