sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Air New Zealand the exception to the safety rules

I am not sure I would like to fly with an airline whose pilots make 'simple' mistakes and ignore alerts, and who then dismiss it with a 'well no one got hurt' attitude and merely tell their pilots to try not to do it again.

Makes you wonder if all those posts about other airlines having inferior pilots who only trained on games consoles were just the irrational emotion driven rabid rants of a love-struck blinkered beagle.

Jet fuel $75.60/bbl and uptrend intact.

$3.56 seems so far away now .
    om mani peme hum

Default It appears the resident puddy tat loves climbing back on his favourite hobby horse

Lets see how the investigation proceeds before we start with any more loud meowing shall we...
    We all know the resident puddy tat loves to hate on AIR and the beagle loves AIR and I dunno... but I am pretty sure... people are sick of us fighting like cats and dogs about it. Probably just a fat finger (paw) incident and they programmed the wrong first digit into the aircrafts automatic landing system...don't stress go and have a lie down mate, I am sure the investigators will do their job.
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-11-2017 at 01:54 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

I do like it when cats and dogs play together its fun to watch. I'll take the dogs side on this one the cat's sounding slightly cranky. Sour milk?

Smile Time to fly

Me? I just mentioned the incident, but you had to start the excuse-making yapping.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Lets see how the investigation proceeds before we start with any more loud meowing shall we...
    We all know the resident puddy tat loves to hate on AIR and the beagle loves AIR and I dunno... but I am pretty sure... people are sick of us fighting like cats and dogs about it. Probably just a fat finger (paw) incident and they programmed the wrong first digit into the aircrafts automatic landing system...don't stress go and have a lie down mate, I am sure the investigators will do their job.
    I do recall there was a very serious incident where the wrong parameters were entered. I recall exactly where I was that day when I heard. So probably. not something to be taken to lightly.

You been sneaking into AIR cockpits and getting your paws on the controls again mate, bad puddy tat, back in the hold with you
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Me? I just mentioned the incident, but you had to start the excuse-making yapping.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Actually wasn't excuse making, just having a bit of fun with ya like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2ZnaWUVEmA and if you think my yapping is annoying check out this lot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7J6SCqK44k

I hear ya RTM...
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-11-2017 at 03:42 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Wink Drink responsibly

Actually wasn't excuse making, just having a bit of fun with ya like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2ZnaWUVEmA....
    Sure, have a Tui on me.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Thumbs up Innovate or Stagnate

On a more positive note, footage of Air New Zealand's new pick up service for Aoraki [Mt Cook] climbers:

om mani peme hum

The risk factor here could be greater than share trading?

Was that you jumping into the plane PT?