sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Banned

I'm tempted to send Obama an I'm with stupid t-shirt.

Some very nice golf courses in Queenstown and another in Arrowtown. Nice perk for John Key.
    You would hope there's a commercial spinoff for AIR in this and it doesn't cost too much and its tied in with a new route announcement / promotion but I can certainly understand others cynicism.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I think it will be a big advertising coup for AIR, particularly if they are announcing a new route to Chicago, where Obama is a hero hometown boy !
    Yes a fantastic advertising coup.
    If it comes about well done AIR and JK.

AIR strategy included a bit about objectively orchestrating plug-and-play ROI from progressively recaptiualising viral value

I now know what that means
    Last edited by winner69; 04-02-2018 at 02:37 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Some very nice golf courses in Queenstown and another in Arrowtown. Nice perk for John Key.
    You would hope there's a commercial spinoff for AIR in this and it doesn't cost too much and its tied in with a new route announcement / promotion but I can certainly understand others cynicism.
    I’ll have to get some anti-nausea pills when this happens ....the media coverage will be sickening .....all about John but little about AIR

I’m not so sure it’s actually stating air nz is spending considerable funds on this. Newspapers barely get facts right these days so I will withhold judgement until there is more than speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I’ll have to get some anti-nausea pills when this happens ....the media coverage will be sickening .....all about John but little about AIR
    Perhaps AIR should use the current flavour of the month, Jacinda Ardern then?

I heard last year that David Higgins (Duco - Joseph Parker) was lining up Obama for a visit.

Rather interestingly TV1 reported in the main six o'clock bulletin almost as a statement of fact that Obama was coming to N.Z. on (from recollection 21 March) and this coincided with AIR's announcement of the new route to Chicago. Must say I've been a little surprised by their recovery back above $3 and their resilience today but I remain cautious as I remain of the opinion that they will caution about higher fuel prices going forward with their half year commentary later this month.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Be good if Obama and his entourage come down here and do a bit of travel to the South Island and travel Air NZ in doing so

Paying a decent fare for that travel will increase AIRs yield