sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/travel/new...ectid=12020555

Funny how there is a travel article on Chicago in the NZ herald on the eve of an AIR announcement..... I'm sure it's just a coincidence

That Chicago thing is well known , recall Luxon was grilled about it by Suzie Ferguson in that interview that was linked in this thread

Today I picked up some cheapies to go see my Mum in Aussie again soon, thanks Air NZ
    However i chose to support Air Chatham for the connection because if you dont use it you lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    So...a third daily service to Singapore with revenue share partner Singapore airlines starting October, (source half year report), new flights to Taipai starting November and now another new destination starting soon, possibly Chicago. Hmmm, looks like pretty good growth to me.
    Confirmed http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU180...nd-chicago.htm
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    It's been removed. But it was a brilliant piece of sledging at it's humerous best. Loved it

When you going to fly in one of these super efficient beauties beagle

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/n...iner-features/
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

All I will say is that AIR's seats in their Dreamliner's have been designed to take maximum possible advantage of the aircraft's other positive attributes, a real accountants configuration Great for investors though. Pack them in tight as sardines in a can and give them nice big windows, better air pressure and filtering and a nice quiet ride and hope they don't notice how jammed up they are...as cunning as a hungry beagle looking for a feed.

In AIR's defense though even Emirates are at it now. Their new business class seats look dramatically smaller than the previous configuration and they claim they're designed based on good car seats.. https://www.emirates.com/nz/english/...ess-class.aspx Freeze that video at the 11 second mark and notice how the super slim model seems to occupy almost all the width of that seat...hmmm. Wonder how an overweight beagle would get on... Good car seats might be all good for sitting on but wait a minute...aren't you supposed to be able to sleep on them as well !

I think some of the business class seats are now a real con. Probably better to find the biggest economy seats on any airline to Europe, like Singapore airlines or Emirates and spend the money on genuine luxury accommodation when you get there.
    Last edited by Beagle; 30-03-2018 at 10:20 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=12020790

Oh my goodness, look how narrow those seats are and he's a really slim guy...how on earth are portly beagle's supposed to travel in comfort...certainly not on an all darkness 17 hour endurance test like that

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    All I will say is that AIR's seats in their Dreamliner's have been designed to take maximum possible advantage of the aircraft's other positive attributes, a real accountants configuration Great for investors though. Pack them in tight as sardines in a can and give them nice big windows, better air pressure and filtering and a nice quiet ride and hope they don't notice how jammed up they are...as cunning as a hungry beagle looking for a feed.

In AIR's defense though even Emirates are at it now. Their new business class seats look dramatically smaller than the previous configuration and they claim they're designed based on good car seats.. https://www.emirates.com/nz/english/...ess-class.aspx Freeze that video at the 11 second mark and notice how the super slim model seems to occupy almost all the width of that seat...hmmm. Wonder how an overweight beagle would get on... Good car seats might be all good for sitting on but wait a minute...aren't you supposed to be able to sleep on them as well !

I think some of the business class seats are now a real con. Probably better to find the biggest economy seats on any airline to Europe, like Singapore airlines or Emirates and spend the money on genuine luxury accommodation when you get there.
    Have not had to use them as they now upgraded us to first for the sector is standard for regular premium flyers...possibly they don't want us to see how bad they are Beagle..