sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-nz/lifestyle/...cid=spartandhp
    New economy stretch seats coming. 35 inch pitch will be nice but no word on the seat width which will be interesting.
    As far as I know they are the same seats just re-pitched a bit... So no change in width..
    Will probably lead to the seats down the back re-pitched tighter than what they are now...

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1 View Post
    As far as I know they are the same seats just re-pitched a bit... So no change in width..
    Will probably lead to the seats down the back re-pitched tighter than what they are now...
    AKA JetStar class
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

AKA JetStar class
    What happens when accountants run airlines

You’ll just have to save up a bit more when you go to Zurich
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What happens when accountants run airlines

You’ll just have to save up a bit more when you go to Zurich
    Mrs Beagle not keen on travelling that far...not getting much positive feedback on that idea...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Mrs Beagle not keen on travelling that far...not getting much positive feedback on that idea...
    Come to Hong Kong instead then - half the distance and some really good deals on 5 star hotels at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor View Post
    Come to Hong Kong instead then - half the distance and some really good deals on 5 star hotels at the moment.
    Very true. I booked a flash hotel In Honkers about 6 months ago for the night before our cruise that commenced on October 4.
    Checked online a week before we were due to arrive and could get the same room about NZD200 cheaper! I emailed the hotel and they agreed to provide our room at the new rate They also gave us very early check-in at no extra charge after we arrived around 7:30am off our overnight AIR flight. Didn't see any sign of protestors aanywhere.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Very true. I booked a flash hotel In Honkers about 6 months ago for the night before our cruise that commenced on October 4.
    Checked online a week before we were due to arrive and could get the same room about NZD200 cheaper! I emailed the hotel and they agreed to provide our room at the new rate They also gave us very early check-in at no extra charge after we arrived around 7:30am off our overnight AIR flight. Didn't see any sign of protestors aanywhere.
    Came through there last month, and stayed at our usual digs in Mong Kok. Half the usual price, and at 8am, reception was completely empty. No issues while there, odd little disturbance or shouting and bit of graffiti.

Chinese visitors is where they are missing out, both in terms of stayers, but also "ants" coming over the border for shopping. Spoke to some Chinese this week and they said Hong Kong was "extremely dangerous".

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor View Post
    Can I please have a complimentary Kevlar flak jacket to go with that

A flouro vest and a face mask will set you apart as a tourist. You'll be sweet!

Flak jackets are out of stock but there's plenty of beer and discounts on the shopping.