sharetrader

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    It's not bots. Its actual retail investors who use a platform found at sharesies.com. You get charged a % for brokerage but there is no minimum brokerage. You also can purchase fractional shares. So if you wanted to you could place an order for $2 worth of SPK shares and pick up half a share.
    Are you trading the order book?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    Are you trading the order book?
    No I am not, and I am not 100% sure its sharesies, but the activity sure looks like it.

Guru

.85 atm still a falling knife .

Guru

Im kind of surprised it didnt bounce on bailout news..........................Just as a matter of interest...about the time I bid farewell it was around this priice............................but heck ...if the government is backing it ,at least we know its not going down

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Im kind of surprised it didnt bounce on bailout news..........................Just as a matter of interest...about the time I bid farewell it was around this priice............................but heck ...if the government is backing it ,at least we know its not going down
    But it was not really a bailout was it. It was a loan for 3 months of working capital at onerous conditions. So in the end that will be converted to equity at terms that will not be favourable to existing shareholders. That is my reading of it anyway.

Goes in and out of a trading halt all day. Its being circuit breaker protected...I am not sure under what jurisdiction or mechanisms. Why are they not protecting shares that have fallen further in the tourism sector like THL ? Pretty obvious the shares are worthless in the current environment. Getting my Mitre Ten vouchers with airpoints tomorrow before the lockdown and collapse.
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-03-2020 at 04:39 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Goes in and out of a trading halt all day. Its being circuit breaker protected...I am not sure under what jurisdiction or mechanisms. Why are they not protecting shares that have fallen further in the tourism sector like THL ? Pretty obvious the shares are worthless in the current environment. Getting my Mitre Ten vouchers with airpoints tomorrow before the lockdown and collapse.
    Vouchers! are you sure Mitre 10 are going to be around for you to use them?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Getting my Mitre Ten vouchers with airpoints tomorrow before the lockdown and collapse.
    Can you buy vouchers with the Airpoints?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Can you buy vouchers with the Airpoints?
    Not in store you can't from what I understand. But I went to the AIRnz shop online and managed to buy them. They are for fixed amounts, the largest denominated one is for $500. But you might be able to buy more than 1. They email you the voucher within 2 days.

Risk Manager for FTX

Does anyone know what is happening regarding all the domestic travel booked in the next 4 weeks? You can still book flights online, but surely you would have to prove your travel is essential and planes will be half empty?