sharetrader
Page 19 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329691195191019 ... LastLast

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

The new pricing goes on sale tomorrow. I'm guessing that there will be a media release stating how demand has surged!
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

quote:Originally posted by Steve

The new pricing goes on sale tomorrow. I'm guessing that there will be a media release stating how demand has surged!
    You better believe it!!! The prices I just booked are definitely cheaper than were available this afternoon. Not that I stayed up for it or anything...[8D][8D][8D][8D]

Advanced Member

With this FIJI crisis [all the business threats etc],effect the running of AIR. They were moving all their offices to FIJI and their mantainance to china. That was the master plan so whats happening?.
    I hope they will now see the stupidity in their plans and do a U turn before its to late. MACDUNK

Guru

quote:Originally posted by duncan macgregor

With this FIJI crisis [all the business threats etc],effect the running of AIR. They were moving all their offices to FIJI and their mantainance to china. That was the master plan so whats happening?.
    I hope they will now see the stupidity in their plans and do a U turn before its to late. MACDUNK
    They are probably rubbing there hands as rents have decreased and cheap cleaning staff will be in abundancy (surplus from under booked resorts).
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

http://www.stuff.co.nz/3956643a13.html

The jobs of 1850 Air New Zealand front-line staff are up in the air as their employer weighs up contracting out the work they do to a Spanish firm. Alan Wood reports.

Air New Zealand's proposal for front-line work to be outsourced to a consortium led by Spanish firm Swissport created an uproar among ticketing and baggage and service staff when it was announced in October.

But if Air NZ's turbulent staff-management is set aside and the airline is judged by its share price alone, it is on the right track, analysts note. Its shares are close to recent highs. The shares closed yesterday up 3c at $2.19.

And I bought in at 1.43
    \"The overweening conceit which the greater part of men have of their own abilities [and] their absurd presumption in their own good fortune.\" - <b>Adam Smith</b> - <i>The Wealth of Nations</i>

The information you have is not the information you want.
    The information you want is not the information you need.
    The information you need is not the information you can obtain.
    The informaton you can obtain costs more than you want to pay.

I think airline investment is one of the worst sectors to aim at....
    Airlines face feirce ogolipoly competition....
    oil prices.... large expenditure on planes...(depreciating assets).... landing charges.... etc....

expect some time in the future large taxes because of all the ommissions they create... which will dent demand.... yes Air NZ has risen in the last months massively.... still nothing on what this carrier once was.... maybe a good time to sell up in the near future... and invest elsewhere....
    in my opinion,... thats all...
    [8D]
    .^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

BRICKS will be returning to NZ Wellington midnight 21st FEB 2007, all WELCOME.. [8D]

Advanced Member

SC, the time to sell AIR will indeed come, but right now if I held this stock I would not dream of selling.
    The chart below shows a wide assortment of trend indicators - none of which are showing any sign of weakness. See how the Stochastic oscillator is positive and rising. Note the rising OBV. Technically, everything here points to further upside potential.

TRAVEL to NZ today leaving all the rude remarks about KIWI`s behind,, also you hear this now, N.S.W. AU. will be in official recession in two weeks TIME.. [8D]

What's your read on AIR now Phaedrus. Stochastic has fallen and stop must be just about hit by now. Is this latest news just a blip or something which will hold the price back for some time.
    Disc. Hold air, not sure about topping up or selling.
    George