sharetrader
Page 1921 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 921142118211871191119171918191919201921192219231924192519311971 ... LastLast
Results 19,201 to 19,210 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    It will be back in profit in no time and flying high. Now all it needs is the Winner seal of approval with some really good EPS numbers.

Nothing to worry about. After all record payout to farmers and they will all want to fly out for that once or twice in a life time european trip back to see the relatives...

Dutch diary farmer sold a couple out in the waikato 2 years ago and bought a little house in a french village...

Goodness knows where that lovely man and his wife are now.

Anyway lots of kiwi birds taking to the air shortly all over the place!!!!

Winner EPS rating coming soon...

Dont know if south island Moose fly anywhere.

No cap raise needed......

No plans to fly anywhere now until 2023.. lets see what horrible variant will emerge later this year.
    the south island moose enjoys nothing more than driving through the hills of the south island. occasionally I am obliged to fly to auckland to visit in-laws

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    the south island moose enjoys nothing more than driving through the hills of the south island. occasionally I am obliged to fly to auckland to visit in-laws
    Lindis pass is my favourite drive through the south island hills
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 04-02-2022 at 10:24 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Went through there tthe last couple of days - unfortunately was nothing like that - wet and thick cloud...... But Lindis Pass and McKenzie Coutry is glorious on a fine day.

Guru

Good thing about the south island is no wild bears....

Ingrid keeps sending me photos of wild bears on the roads in my favourite mount biking spots...Im sure they are photo shopped.. Not so many tourists means the high tundra is now over run she says...with a population of only a couple of thousand it seems a wild story...
    Last edited by Waltzing; 04-02-2022 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Not a single rabbit in that photo for the Beagle to chase. Chances of a feed there a zero, zilch, nada and nothing...bit like investing in AIR lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Actually the Machynlleth Loop is on my list.. But is anyone wants to come for a fly with me I have been practising on Microsoft Flight Sim. It rates me 8.2 so above average.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Not a single rabbit in that photo for the Beagle to chase. Chances of a feed there a zero, zilch, nada and nothing...bit like investing in AIR lol
    Actually - I am pretty sure there are plenty of rabbits around the Lindis pass area, they are just hiding on this photo ;

Less sure about the benefits of investing in AIR at this time ... but hey - maybe we just can't see the hidden benefits in that either?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

No easy feed to be had here according to the brokers https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...for+4+Feb+2022

Excerpt:-National carrier Air NZ also continued to rally on the border reopening plan, it rose 1.9% to $1.59 today. UBS analysts give the stock a 75-cent target price, only just below Jarden’s 80-cents. Forsyth Barr has the most positive view, but still only gives a $1.10 target.

Forget Forbar's assessment as they are rumored to be supporting the pending capital raise.

I think its clear they need to raise at least $1.5 Billion so if the issue price is the rumored 80 cents that's probably a 2:1 rights issue.
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-02-2022 at 11:01 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No easy feed to be had here according to the brokers https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...for+4+Feb+2022

Excerpt:-National carrier Air NZ also continued to rally on the border reopening plan, it rose 1.9% to $1.59 today. UBS analysts give the stock a 75-cent target price, only just below Jarden’s 80-cents. Forsyth Barr has the most positive view, but still only gives a $1.10 target.

Forget Forbar's assessment as they are rumored to be supporting the pending capital raise.

I think its clear they need to raise at least $1.5 Billion so if the issue price is the rumored 80 cents that's probably a 2:1 rights issue.
    I don't contest your assessment of the AIR situation. Much easier to catch rabbits around the Lindis pass area rather than to make money from the planned AIR CR ... ... unless you are a broker, of course.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Only anecdotal but I hear ticket prices are rallying this week for the middle of the year. Hope they have the staff they laid off on speed dial.