sharetrader
Page 1931 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 931143118311881192119271928192919301931193219331934193519411981 ... LastLast
Results 19,301 to 19,310 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Wonder how many hundreds of millions extra per annum in fuel costs with the recent explosion in fuel prices ?
    I can't be bothered going too deep on this any more....anyone thinking rationally about it should be able to see the capital raise is just a non tax deducible donation and if they can't see what they're looking at jumping into they should be taking professional advice.
    From a psychiatrist?
    ----
    Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger_Danger View Post
    From a psychiatrist?
    Not a good idea to deliberately inflict pain on yourself. Stumbled across this today....might help someone owning too much of the pain and problems in their organization https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-03-2022 at 09:25 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Air New Zealand out of the OZ All Ords - that is a major achievement.

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-3A589203/
    om mani peme hum

Thanks mate, its good to have another bean counter on here to confirm my understanding. There could be some frank discussions between the auditors and management this year !
    The continuity rule has changed but the year of the loss and when the change occurred have some limitations.

Thanks mate, its good to have another bean counter on here to confirm my understanding. There could be some frank discussions between the auditors and management this year !
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Air New Zealand out of the OZ All Ords - that is a major achievement.

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-3A589203/
    What is the current weighting and what date? This removal could be a price mover if any indexers use that as bench.

Usually most of the action in terms of index tracking funds happens in the 15 minute closing price match process the Friday before the change is effected, 18 March 2022. No idea of the weighting, sorry.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-03-2022 at 10:10 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Usually most of the action in terms of index tracking funds happens in the 15 minute closing price match process the Friday before the change is effected, 18 March 2022. No idea of the weighting, sorry.
    Just answered my own question. No trackers on ASX All ords. Rebalance 3rd Friday. Spark and Sky City out of ASX 200
    Last edited by Dassets; 07-03-2022 at 10:16 AM.

Down 7.5% over the last week.... Incoming capital raise finally or just rebalancing selling pressures?

Banned

US airlines are being smashed 20-30% the past week so AIR down less as they aren't really using much jet fuel = cheaper to keep the planes on the ground than be flying!

I jest, or do I?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    US airlines are being smashed 20-30% the past week so AIR down less as they aren't really using much jet fuel = cheaper to keep the planes on the ground than be flying!

I jest, or do I?
    Given the very regular cancellations to domestic sectors of late, perhaps that's what they're doing? You might be on to something there!