sharetrader
Page 1939 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 939143918391889192919351936193719381939194019411942194319491989 ... LastLast
Results 19,381 to 19,390 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Incredibly, despite all the media fanfare and feel good stories, one can not book a Premium Economy nor a Business Class fare on this route, from their website. A pretty pathetic start !!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Incredibly, despite all the media fanfare and feel good stories, one can not book a Premium Economy nor a Business Class fare on this route, from their website. A pretty pathetic start !!
    Yes you can. Booking page defaults to economy. All you have to do is make an alternate selection for other classes.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Yes you can. Booking page defaults to economy. All you have to do is make an alternate selection for other classes.
    Nope not on my one. Takes me to the USA site and says for PE & BC "this service is not available on this flight". Same when I try to do it from the app. Not sure if the fact I'm outside of NZ is making a difference or some hickup ?
    Not seen this before.

Dilettante

Guru

The fact it states "Not available" may mean they are fully booked. I get the same on that date but one week later there are seats.

If that is the first flight out it is probably loaded with free loaders.
    Last edited by 777; 24-03-2022 at 10:12 AM.

Default The charm campaign continues as they lead into the Capital Cremation process

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    The fact it states "Not available" may mean they are fully booked. I get the same on that date but one week later there are seats.

If that is the first flight out it is probably loaded with free loaders.
    That explains it. They will have had their capital raise then, flush with money and no need to sell tickets, just freeloaders. Great for SH bbut glad I'm not one of them.
    My business for that planned travel will go elsewhere

Guru

Travel "takes off"

Putting lipstick on a pig to get the punters money for the capital raise.....

Likely in April, Billion dollar plus, will be interesting to see how much blind faith can have to holding up the SP when the Cap Raise price is released. Likely to see a massive share dilution resulting in SP testing previous lows. An ,abundance more shares surely even those faithful believers can understand its written on the wall what the cap raise will do to the SP. Amazed haven't seen a sell off already, but understandably until it is announced and in the public media limelight where the general public are reading about it will we then see the card stack start to tumble. Nerves of steel to holders trying to ride it out though.

A long flight to new York is not for me, I would need a stop over in LA but there must be a demand