sharetrader
Page 1999 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 99914991899194919891995199619971998199920002001200220032009 ... LastLast
Results 19,981 to 19,990 of 20194

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Recaster View Post

I believe the true horror of what the pharmaceutical and medical people have done to the general public with the Covid vaccines is slowly emerging. Ergo significant illness coming (only an opinion mind you).

Sad ... and I realise that (pseudo-)religious believes are always personal, never rational and always non-sensical to anybody but for the elected few who believe them.

Still - do we need to spread this nonsense really across the AIR thread?

Facts please (and in the appropriate thread) instead of a faith based undermining tactic.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Sad ... and I realise that (pseudo-)religious believes are always personal, never rational and always non-sensical to anybody but for the elected few who believe them.

Still - do we need to spread this nonsense really across the AIR thread?

Facts please (and in the appropriate thread) instead of a faith based undermining tactic.
    Some facts:

https://www.mdpi.com/2414-6366/7/8/196

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Recaster View Post
    Put it on the coronavirus thread where those that are interested can choose to read it.

No, it's part of a list of things that can potentially impact AIR (and other businesses) which is why I mentioned it in response to a question. Sorry if I ruffled some feathers.
    Last edited by Recaster; 05-09-2022 at 05:33 PM.

Adding an Asian perspective, Singapore is reopening Terminal 4 in a week. Despite China and Japan still being closed or partially closed. Korea, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia have all reopened and their long restricted populations are itching to travel.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...ctober-2828886

Singapore have also removed mask requirements for Changi and onboard flights from the island. I think an airport is the place one would most want to though!
    https://www.traveldailymedia.com/no-...pore-airlines/

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) imports would account for about 1% of the total fuel purchased this year by Air New Zealand, he said.
    LOL - 1% sustainable !!!! 1% down, 99% to go. Feels great, though wondering, whether they considered the additional CO2 pollution to import that stuff ... might be actually less than 1%!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Yet more green washing by the worst proponent of it in NZ. SAF is 2x - 4x the cost of jet fuel. Makes for a nice headline

Guru

AIR ann in ASX their response to media spectulation that they have not been approached for a merger !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    AIR ann in ASX their response to media spectulation that they have not been approached for a merger !
    Who could it be?

Crazy conspiracy theory; Why haven't the spreadsheet jockeys at Bain restarted Virgin(under arm bowlers division) flights across the ditch? Could it be they want to side step competition reduction issues if they were to take over Robertson Airlines?

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.