sharetrader
Page 214 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 1141642042102112122132142152162172182242643147141214 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 20190

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

He's running a tight ship and good on him. He strikes me as a very good CEO. Yep, I'm sure we'd all appreciate some feedback on the new Dreamliner.

I had a 2-way trip recently between Auckland and Shanghai during Christmas and New Year in econ class, the experience was great. I couldn't believe that it was such a good sleep I ever had in flight, the lights were blue/purple inside and really made people feel comfortable sleeping. They also got all the new entertainment system - semi-metro styled touch screen with a well developed OS, USB port, earphone port for your own earphones - really handy. And we don't need to turn off electronic devices during taking off and landing anymore this was superb. One only thing disappointed me was the food was not as good as before, no ice cream, Made in China yogurt... Generally speaking it was awesome, I'll definitely still choose AIR for the next trip.
    Last edited by m4054; 03-02-2015 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    He's running a tight ship and good on him. He strikes me as a very good CEO.
    I'd agree with that statement. There is a fine line between running a tight ship and making decisions that subsequently lose customers. There are some aspects of both the Koru Club and Airpoints scheme that I think have gone too far, or in completely the wrong direction, but overall things are operating extremely well.

Senior Member Toulouse - Luzern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    I readily acknowledge the good fortunes of our national airline.......however ...being curious. How many folk on this forum would travel long haul would pick AIr NZ. As opposed to Emirates or Singapore. .....this could be interesting.cheers troy
    Singapore airlines for me ...

Dwindling sp due to oil price climbs?

Quote Originally Posted by tzbang View Post
    quite a few after market orders I see

Quote Originally Posted by tzbang View Post
    Yep that and the N.Z. dollar has lost considerable ground in the last couple of weeks. Oil still provides a massive tailwind for AIR at the current $N.Z. price. Happy holder.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by brend View Post
    quite a few after market orders I see
    Curious to know where do you see that information, am with ASB Sec.

asb at the time I posted. Has changed/settled? I thought trades stopped at 1630?

Quote Originally Posted by brend View Post
    asb at the time I posted. Has changed/settled? I thought trades stopped at 1630?
    Pre-close period starts at 4.45pm. It works just the same way that the pre-open period works. No trades occur from 4.45 until 5pm, at which point outstanding buyers and sellers are matched up. Market closes at 5pm.

This is why you might see buyers at $1.70 and sellers at $1.50 (for example) in the pre-close.

Read more about it here under pre-open/pre-close: https://www.anzsecurities.co.nz/dire...htutorial.aspx