sharetrader
Page 244 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 1441942342402412422432442452462472482542943447441244 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 20189

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11441744

Tough week watching the SP go down and my invitation to this event must have gone astray in the mail
    Video at the end worth a look.
    I'm a little underwhelmed / unconvinced by Virgin's performance, I would have thought they'd be turning a buck or two in the black by now.
    Keeping the faith...not much oil price tailwind left in the SP now...what if oil falls back to $50 again ?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11440977
    Air's exhibition coming to Auckland's Museum on 20 November.

I think AIR need to look after shareholders this year...I've changed my mind on the special divvy, I reckon 7.5 cents would be nice + a normal sized final divvy and they should do something special for the ASM...Aucklkand's turn this year...I'm thinking holding it at one of the AIR N.Z. hangers and for goodness sake put on a decent spread and drinks this year and then taking shareholders for a scenic flight around Auckland / Northland in that all black fancy Dreamliner. Maybe a nice low and slow pass over Cape Reinga would be nice... You hearing me Chris ?
    And yeah, if you would have some of your most attractive young flight attendants modelling some of the uniform fashions down through the decades that might provide a good ambience.
    Thanks for the info Roger...will definitely make an attendance at the Shareholdings meeting.

You never know mate, I might just pluck up the courage and be cheeky enough to cut and paste that last paragraph and send it too C.L. You never know do you but one things for sure, if you don't ask you don't get

Don't AIR have some of these things

http://www.smh.com.au/it-pro/busines...03-1mz51i.html

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Don't AIR have some of these things

http://www.smh.com.au/it-pro/busines...03-1mz51i.html
    Yeah but they're all good and not a problem.

El Toro~

Yeah but they're all good and not a problem.
    I don't see this being an issue... I fly AIR NZ to Shanghai next week on one, looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SMY
    Operators of Boeing 787 Dreamliners are being told to shut down the plane's electrical power periodically after Boeing discovered a software error that could result in a total loss of power.
    Quote Originally Posted by SMY
    Boeing found during laboratory testing that the plane's power control units could shut down power generators if they were powered without interruption for 248 days, or about eight months, the US Federal Aviation Administration said on Thursday. The findings were published in an airworthiness directive..

On the up today...

To be fair Roger, the analysts have been saying it'll go up / down or sideways for a while now... A lot of the analysis I read even said it should be going down, while it was rallying! Its fair to say I have given up putting too much weight on these comments.

That being said, a pull back to $50 / barrel would be nice.

Yep have to agree. Monkeys throwing darts have probably been more accurate

Up 4% today... Am I missing something?