sharetrader
Page 316 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 2162663063123133143153163173183193203263664168161316 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 20199

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yes Roger. Nelson, New Plymouth, Napier and Palmie it is, with Nelson getting both Wellington and Auckland flights. I am very pleased with this as I am sure all of Nelson and the other towns/cities are. I suspect I will keep flying mainly AIR, but at much lower fares. Competition was needed with AIR, now we have it. Great news.
    Well if you do fly Jetstar mate just remember when you get on an aging old Q300 Jetstar couldn't sell or give away, that 20 year old plane flown possibly by a Chinese trained pilot with its sardine can 29 inch pitch seats...you get what you pay for mate and remember what I told you by e.mail about 20 year old cars. Stay safe or stay home I reckon You won't catch me on a clapped out old Jetstar plane EVER !!
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-08-2015 at 09:40 AM.

Banned

I like the bit in the Herald article where Mr Luxton says this Jetstar entry has been a bit overblow(Sure has) Also the bit by the Jetstar guy saying they were not looking to take a slice of the existing pie by entering these routes but rather to cater for growth( He will be hoping that growth is enough to justify the expansion or it will be goodbye within 3 years)

Oh...COME ON ...everyone is supposed to panic and SELL now that the mighty Jetstar are flying regional routes...I've had the truck warming up all morning

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Oh...COME ON ...everyone is supposed to panic and SELL now that the mighty Jetstar are flying regional routes...I've had the truck warming up all morning
    Roger I think you should have backed it up on Friday but there may still be a few shepple left to be unsettled by this stunning news from jetstar

Looks like a real bargain to me. I wish I had a truck.. I'm standing by my bicycle with the basket on the front and if there is going to be a final scramble I'm going to get some handfuls.

I think someone mentioned before, it is more likely to increase the number of people flying than necessarily taking passengers from AIR - both will benefit.

Jetstar competition

The market has spoken. AirNZ SP has rocketed up 0.4% (1 cent). That'll show 'em.

Stuff says

Jetstar site CRASHES

Very popular
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Stuff says

Jetstar site CRASHES

Very popular
    Very popular and off to running at a loss with their intro prices, mind you that Jetstar website is a dog anyway so not surprised.

Investor

Today's announcement by Jetstar reminds of Shake spear's popular comic "Much ado about nothing"...

Let's move on...