sharetrader
Page 338 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 2382883283343353363373383393403413423483884388381338 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

IMO

Am forwarding all your trash talk re Jet heap to cabin crew. Beware of hidden ejection seats and the floor sliding back in the toilet and toilet suction set on extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Am forwarding all your trash talk re Jet heap to cabin crew. Beware of hidden ejection seats and the floor sliding back in the toilet and toilet suction set on extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesideup View Post
    tony64peter, is this what you're looking at? New to TA here, just trying to get a feel for it...

Also, excuse the amateur hour with the chart...

Attachment 7618
    Looking at the 1yr chart. Your thoughts?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Once a year its good for the soul to slum it with one's mode of transport just to remind oneself how it is for the poor unfortunates who must always choose the cheapest option. Didn't they teach you folks that at your private school
    I pull out my tissues for you poor JAFAs mate.
    Us " poor unfortunates who must always choose the cheapest option" know how you feel.
    I am returning to Nelson from overseas soon, $363 one way Auckland-Nelson. Then my 2 daughters go Hamilton-Nelson return for school holidays, $560 & $745 respectively.
    And it was our cheapest option indeed. Bring on the competition. It can not come soon enough.
    Then they ask me to donate my divies as well !!!!!!

Guru

Flight watch......

Been on 13 flights AIR NZ flights in the last 3 weeks with 4 trips to the north island, mainly Dunedin to Welly or North Palmerston, usually via Chch. All were at least 85-90% full, except one coming into Dunnos on a Monday night. All were a good $500-600 for the privilege. Thankfully I wasn't paying!

Plenty of people still flying in my experience.

Guru

Default Patterns within patterns

Quote Originally Posted by tony64peter View Post
    Looking at the 1yr chart. Your thoughts?
    Drew a few patterns and events in for fun ..Could've added a few more but the chart is cluttered already...

The Head & Shoulder pattern (H&S) you refer to (GREEN) isn't quite a mirror image but has neckline this generalised pattern is bearish..

H&S are very reliable patterns for predictions.

H&S patterns are common, many go unrecognised ...see the sloping H&S pattern (BLACK) this type of pattern often gets missed .. note the spooky neckline break.

Support lines that get in the way of a pattern does affect the probability of the predicted bearish outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Flight watch......

Been on 13 flights AIR NZ flights in the last 3 weeks with 4 trips to the north island, mainly Dunedin to Welly or North Palmerston, usually via Chch. All were at least 85-90% full, except one coming into Dunnos on a Monday night. All were a good $500-600 for the privilege. Thankfully I wasn't paying!

Any average load factor of 80% or more is smashing the ball right out of the park and AIR have been doing all last year and early signs for FY16 are just as good. Yields are solid and fuel is dirt cheap. The company is extremely confident about prospects for FY16 and load factors have held up extremely well in a softer economy. Tourism continues to grow and the lower $Kiwi will assist that further. 60,000 new migrants last year, the highest ever boosts demand as they travel and their relatives travel e.t.c.

Thanks Iceman. I feel a lot better about my $99 fares to Chch on Jethole now. I'll take my own snacks and bottled water and won't even look at the grumpy battle axe flight attendants. Hope the pilot can land on first attempt this time and I can walk after being kneecapped by their 29 inch pitch seats. Next year's slum it experience will be taking the bus home rather than the Mercedes-Benz loan car when I drop off my S Class Mercedes for its service

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Flight watch......

Any average load factor of 80% or more is smashing the ball right out of the park and AIR have been doing that all last year and early signs for FY16 are just as good. Yields are solid and fuel is dirt cheap. The company is extremely confident about prospects for FY16 and load factors have held up extremely well in a softer economy. Tourism continues to grow and the lower $Kiwi will assist that further. 60,000 new migrants last year, the highest ever boosts demand as they travel and their relatives travel e.t.c.

Thanks Iceman. I feel a lot better about my $99 fares to Chch on Jethole now. I'll take my own snacks and bottled water and won't even look at the grumpy battle axe flight attendants. Hope the pilot can land on first attempt this time and I can walk after being kneecapped by their 29 inch pitch seats. Next year's slum it experience will be taking the bus home rather than the Mercedes-Benz loan car when I drop off my S Class Mercedes-Benz for its annual service
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-09-2015 at 09:04 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Next year's slum it experience will be taking the bus home rather than the Mercedes-Benz loan car when I drop off my S Class Mercedes-Benz for its annual service
    Good to hear you bought from an honest German - as far as we know!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Drew a few patterns and events in for fun ..Could've added a few more but the chart is cluttered already...

The Head & Shoulder pattern (H&S) you refer to (GREEN) isn't quite a mirror image but has neckline this generalised pattern is bearish..

H&S are very reliable patterns for predictions.

H&S patterns are common, many go unrecognised ...see the sloping H&S pattern (BLACK) this type of pattern often gets missed .. note the spooky neckline break.

Support lines that get in the way of a pattern does affect the probability of the predicted bearish outcome.

Thanks Hoop!