sharetrader
Page 379 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 2793293693753763773783793803813823833894294798791379 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 20199

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Hmmm..I wonder where Xerof's Bat is.....not the cricket bat type..
    I looking for a flag pole to form from here
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Looks like Roger been banned

Won't be joining us with the celebratory drinks when $3 reached
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Today the day 3 bucks reached ....and broken?
    Hmmm...might have to wait for that bit longer by the looks...

Hopefully Roger is back on deck sooner....

Great to see a healthy acquisition of 423K shares to the CFO's holding, bringing him up to 713K ordinary shares

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up You do not need an abacus for this one

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Great to see a healthy acquisition of 423K shares to the CFO's holding, bringing him up to 713K ordinary shares
    He had 1,142,857 CFO options currently available to exercise and so can acquire another 700K shares, all at an average of $1.34.

Many more option coming on stream for him down the track.

I am sure he thought it all added up for him

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Looks like Roger been banned

Won't be joining us with the celebratory drinks when $3 reached
    again - what for this time?

Hmmm..I wonder where Xerof's Bat is.....not the cricket bat type..
    "My" Bat appeared right on cue at $3.00 some months ago. It duly flew the coop, to the disbelief of several vocal supporters. I then said AIR would find good support around $2.25. It did find support a little above that level.

Those were my only two posts on AIR, as some people like an occasional injection of TA harmonic 'claptrap' to counter the rampjets

I haven't looked at a chart for ages, but might have a peek later.

Later....

IMO

Looking forward to your harmonic TA Injection like a zephyr laden with the scent of freshly mown grass to cover that of what doggies have been doing.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 28-10-2015 at 08:19 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Looking forward to your harmonic TA Injection like a zephyr laden with the scent of freshly mown grass to cover that of what doggies have been doing.
    One thing I have learn't in these past 43 years of holding cyclical shares...... one sniff of doggie doodoo mixed with lawn clippings and I'm gone..

Holding cyclicals well away from their cycle bottoms scares the hell out of me me..cyclicals are dangerous share investments and when their PE Ratios fall to very low levels they can become scary.....
    As fundamental analysis is often useless for cyclicals around their tops of cycles there is a FA lure that sucks in new investors like moths to a flame...When it comes to Cyclical stocks observing tea leaves can be just as reliable as FA....so Fibonacci using number simulations and % patterns to gauge animal instinctive behaviour (harmonic trading discipline) can't be any worse..

As crazy as it seems ...Evidence has shown when using FA, often the best buying opportunity for cyclicals is when the PE Ratio is ridiculously high and the most dangerous time is when the PE Ratio is ridiculously low

Disc: Hoop has AIR shares
    Last edited by Hoop; 28-10-2015 at 09:59 PM.

One thing I have learn't in these past 43 years of holding cyclical shares...... one sniff of doggie doodoo mixed with lawn clippings and I'm gone..

Holding cyclicals well away from their cycle bottoms scares the hell out of me me..cyclicals are dangerous share investments and when their PE Ratios fall to very low levels they can become scary.....
    As fundamental analysis is often useless for cyclicals around their tops of cycles there is a FA lure that sucks in new investors like moths to a flame...When it comes to Cyclical stocks observing tea leaves can be just as reliable as FA....so Fibonacci using number simulations and % patterns to gauge animal instinctive behaviour (harmonic trading discipline) can't be any worse..

As crazy as it seems ...Evidence has shown when using FA, often the best buying opportunity for cyclicals is when the PE Ratio is ridiculously high and the most dangerous time is when the PE Ratio is ridiculously low

Disc: Hoop has AIR shares
    Luckily for you since the annual meeting the TA and FA is lining up very nicely. It crossed over the 100 day MA at $2.61 within 24 hours of the annual meeting so anyone who was quick enough to buy has some very nice unrealised gains in the last three weeks $2.96 / $2.61 = 13.4%. OTOH those that simply took the view on a fundamental basis a couple of months ago that Jetstar's entry of a few small aircraft they couldn't sell wouldn't really make much of a fundamental difference to AIR's earnings and outlook and bought going directly against the TA signals at the time and straight after that announcement at $2.40, have made $2.96 +9.5 cent fully imputed divvy = $3.055 / $2.40 = 27.2%.

I certainly prefer it when TA and FA line up and all signals say buy, but credit to those that simply took a fundamental view and had the courage of their convictions to buy against the trend and make twice as much.