sharetrader
Page 406 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 3063563964024034044054064074084094104164565069061406 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 20190

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Default Air points

I recall reading that only a small percentage of air points are ever redeemed.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn

Guru

Im going to go out on a limb here and say that airpoints and lounges are a very miner player in what determines if an airline is successful-it may influence some businessmen and big spenders but there is a reason that most of the plane is taken up with economy seats.
    IMO price and convenience are the biggies.
    Soom will look at price first and run with it--but there is also a big slice (especially those getting on) that will pay more to avoid sitting in some airport for 6 hrs in the middle of the night with a flight that ends up taking 24hrs instead of 11 (thats where i am at now)--(when I look on webjet or some booking site and see a cheap price but then notice it takes 35hrs instead of 12 I just exit.

They are estimating that the flight to Viet nam is going to be around $1200--Assuming that its a decent schedule (direct would be great)thats a pretty reasonable price.

Meanwhile -Is it possible to have the biggest fall and the biggest gain in the same week in the weekend herald business section?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    "Many a true word is spoken in jest."
    I have just checked when the next "full moon" is due.
    Looks to be the 25th,26th,and 27th of this month.
    Will watch with interest.
    And yes very freaky...
    Yeah freaky alright, 27 is thanks giving day...most predict fall!!!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by gv1 View Post
    Yeah freaky alright, 27 is thanks giving day...most predict fall!!!
    Nice to know they are wrong.!
    Have just double checked Moon Phases Calendar, and Northern Hemisphere also have a full moon on the 27th November.
    Will need confirmation from The Tea Lady that the tea leaves line up before it is a 100% guaranteed.
    Stars lined up,Tea leaves confirming,looks as though we are "well positioned."

[QUOTE=skid;597443]Im going to go out on a limb here and say that airpoints and lounges are a very miner player in what determines if an airline is successful-.......p[/QUOTE

]Skid, I agree

Air travel (ie airlines) have ecomea commodity.

I kept this quote a while ago (forgot who said it) but it sums up the issue quite nicely -

We refuse to reward airlines by paying more for things like good service, nicer planes, quieter terminals, or shorter lines…. [B]ut then feeling indignant and wronged when the service inevitably fails to meet expectations.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Have just double checked Moon Phases Calendar, and Northern Hemisphere also have a full moon on the 27th November.
    Will need confirmation from The Tea Lady that the tea leaves line up before it is a 100% guaranteed.
    ''and the Northern Hemisphere also have a full moon on 27 November''

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    ''and the Northern Hemisphere also have a full moon on 27 November''
    But their moon is upside down

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    AIR responded by turning it into Airpoints Dollars which in my view makes it one of the best air rewards scheme in the World. I belong to a few but AIR without a doubt has the best and most easy to use scheme.
    Frequent Flyers the world over frequently lambast AIR as having literally the worst FF scheme on the planet.

Banned

60 dead, 100 held hostage as Paris gripped by terror...I wonder what effects this will have.