sharetrader
Page 441 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 3413914314374384394404414424434444454514915419411441 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Guru

and on the fundamental side--its about as good as it gets with cheap oil and NZ being the ''In'' place ATM (how much more upside is left?)
    also theres the law of ''when theres a vacume ,it will get filled''(in other words when things get to rosy,a competitor will step in for some of the spoils.--(but I would have not guessed that ATM would get to these lofty heights .so who knows)

No-one has posted this yet, so thought I would put it here in case anyone missed it: https://twitter.com/Benyaminismail/s...719744/photo/1

If it is NZ (where else has millions of sheep?) I would expect expect the sheeple as Roger would call them to sell. Could this mean a decline from what has been a glass ceiling of ~ $3 or perhaps this is a buying opportunity for people wanting to top-up before the price takes off?

DISC: Not Holding.
    Last edited by KiwiGekko; 10-01-2016 at 10:45 PM.

IMO

Couta was the lover of "sheepie" as i remember it.
    Hows the spreadsheet going kg be int to see it.

Why high oil prices are actually good for airlines - Yahoo ...

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Couta was the lover of "sheepie" as i remember it.
    Hows the spreadsheet going kg be int to see it.
    True he was my bad.

I have to finish it off & back to work tomorrow *sigh* - I haven't found any other concrete answers on costings though, so was really wanting to see a bit more info from Delta on that aircraft they bought & to see if any others cropped up. Will try and get it tidied up for some feedback shortly.

KG.

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiGekko View Post
    No-one has posted this yet, so thought I would put it here in case anyone missed it: https://twitter.com/Benyaminismail/s...719744/photo/1

If it is NZ (where else has millions of sheep?) I would expect expect the sheeple as Roger would call them to sell. Could this mean a decline from what has been a glass ceiling of ~ $3 or perhaps this is a buying opportunity for people wanting to top-up before the price takes off?

DISC: Not Holding.
    This route will be Kuala Lumpur - Auckland via Gold Coast daily on A330-300 aircraft. Massive amount of capacity being added on this route with 377 seats on each plane.

Outside thinking.

Oil headed for $20 per barrel??
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...r-appreciation

Got to be good for AIR and NZR

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11572572

It would be great if AirNZ had a code share on this!

Soooo close to $3 now. Was $2.995 a moment ago - just dropped back to $2.990. It will be interesting to see what happens if the threshold is breached. Will it be clear skies ahead as many on this forum believe, or will it continue to waver up and down?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwichick View Post
    Soooo close to $3 now. Was $2.995 a moment ago - just dropped back to $2.990. It will be interesting to see what happens if the threshold is breached. Will it be clear skies ahead as many on this forum believe, or will it continue to waver up and down?
    Will most likely waver up and down with market volatility at the moment.

Hopefully half year results will be the next trigger to send it over $3 - I was telling myself this last year though.

airnz.JPG

Is this the start of a rocket upwards?