sharetrader
Page 463 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 3634134534594604614624634644654664674735135639631463 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Default Tourist Arrivals Continue to Break Records !

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

“ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

http://www.4-traders.com/AIR-NEW-ZEA...407/revisions/

Consensus valuation now up to $3.20, consensus FY16 EPS now 50 cps and it seems even the analysts are starting to see my point of view. Consensus EPS for FY17 now 45 cps up from 38 cps recently.

I expect further analyst upgrades to FY16 and FY17 after the half year result due later this month.

Crikey Winner...that looks like a pretty intense experience
    Last edited by Beagle; 02-02-2016 at 12:05 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yeah..I've seen many videos about this airport...The video definition gets better and better over the years...I real tourist attraction with planes flying in and out over the beach..eh?..If one adds this Caribbean island to their bucket list they must remember to get a window seat

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    http://www.4-traders.com/AIR-NEW-ZEA...407/revisions/

Consensus valuation now up to $3.20, consensus FY16 EPS now 50 cps and it seems even the analysts are starting to see my point of view. Consensus EPS for FY17 now 45 cps up from 38 cps recently.

I expect further analyst upgrades to FY16 and FY17 after the half year result due later this month.

Crikey Winner...that looks like a pretty intense experience

That'd be some dividend eh Rog?

haha it is intense although the most intense thing is the island heat....it crazy over there...never ever come across a more draining heat.

So we are going no where on price today. Cashed up over 50% of portfolio and including some property since start of year and trying to figure where to invest..so much over valued...that QE does screw things up world wide.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Normally an aircraft crosses the end of the runway at 50 - 60', wheel clearance at around 25'. If an AIR pilot landed on such a flat approach as this his feet wouldn't touch the ground before getting to the terminal, suspended immediately. These cowboy airline pilots try to entertain the crowds and sometimes screw things up to the detriment of their passengers. This airport is the same length as Rarotonga. TV1 report it as one of the shortest in the world, BS.
    Appalled that " stuff " thinks this is entertainment. They only exacerbate this cowboy attitude that threatens the lives of innocent passengers.
    Last edited by RTFQ; 02-02-2016 at 06:45 PM.

Guru

Funny situation---Oil makes markets dive--but is good for airlines....bit of a paradox

Exactly a week ago I pondered the likleyhood of $3 being breeched, well that's done and dusted, where is the next stop ??

For once I took my own advice and took a profit @ $3.15, but I do not want to miss the "nice juicy dividend" Rog mentions from time to time, right now I could have 25c capital gain and be in line for the juicy div !

The TA buyers will be worried and watching the 100 day MA at $2.79 like a hawk. I'm in for the long haul and will ride the current turbulence out.

I think there's a lot of "hot money" in this stock that was chasing the upwards momentum. Once they've all exited and the dust has settled some people who believe this is a very good company will be considering their options in terms of increasing their stake and I'll be one of them.

Stock trades cum its fully imputed interim dividend payable next month. Underlying profit before tax in previous comparable period was $216m and dividend was 6.5 cps which represented a 54.8% pay-out ratio. Company guidance is for underlying profit to exceed $400m. Looking at their balance sheet as at 30 June 2015 I see no reason not to expect a commensurate increase in this year's interim dividend in line with underlying profit growth and accordingly I think current sellers are foregoing approx a 13-15 cent interim dividend.
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-02-2016 at 12:58 PM.