sharetrader
Page 472 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 3724224624684694704714724734744754764825225729721472 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 20190

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by thestg View Post
    It passed my stop-loss last week but instead of selling I increased my loan on Friday & also bought more this morning at $2.73. With breath held my stop loss has cleared & hopefully the upward thermal will continue.
    Currently buying also....

So to continue with the cricketing analogy, Roger's innings has been well established and he's just gone past 50 with that nice shot to the boundary. thestg looks twitchy, he's out of form and he has just got off the mark with a couple of quick singles. Hopefully thestg can build a nice innings from here but if he gets bowled, things will look real ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    So to continue with the cricketing analogy, Roger's innings has been well established and he's just gone past 50 with that nice shot to the boundary. thestg looks twitchy, he's out of form and he has just got off the mark with a couple of quick singles. Hopefully thestg can build a nice innings from here but if he gets bowled, things will look real ugly.
    You forgot to mention that I was eyeing up Lance Cairns excalibar bat all weekend. I was looking to hit it right out of Eden Park if we had another fall from $2.69 Couta1 well positioned back in the pavilion having completely a superbly crafted century.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

So thats where Couta1 is. I haven't seen his posts in a while. He's done well since he got rid of those ducks... couldn't get off xero for a while.

Guru

It passed my stop-loss last week but instead of selling I increased my loan on Friday & also bought more this morning at $2.73. With breath held my stop loss has cleared & hopefully the upward thermal will continue.
    It makes the hairs stand up on my neck when I read posts like this--I think its a dangerous strategy ,but best of luck.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    So thats where Couta1 is. I haven't seen his posts in a while. He's done well since he got rid of those ducks... couldn't get off xero for a while.
    He managed,but by the skin of his teeth ,before the next drop came--Im not sure if any lessons were learned ,but he would still be up on this one--He must be loving that green arrow.

Well that gives a new meaning to the word stoploss.

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    Well that gives a new meaning to the word stoploss.
    That is living large!

Advanced Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dTJWdPmYM3U

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    That is living large!
    Looking at a decent special divvy this year plus XXL interim and final divvies...can't see any way these are adding up to less than 35 cps fully imputed so a net yield of at least 13% at today's close this year and AIR have a fairly low level of scheduled capex for FY17 so no reason they can't replicate those divvies next year too. Arguably one of the highest dividends yields on the NZX so well capable of funding one's leverage for those that choose to gear up and be aggressive.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-02-2016 at 08:59 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine