sharetrader
Page 520 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 2042047051051651751851952052152252352453057062010201520 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 20190

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    I might be tempted if it drops a bit more. I would be surprised if it broke down below the trading range but if Winner bails at around $2.69, that would be a bullish sign to me based on how the price action has gone vs your $3 calls.
    Yes, this trading to make a decent return on AIR shares is rather high maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    I might be tempted if it drops a bit more. I would be surprised if it broke down below the trading range but if Winner bails at around $2.69, that would be a bullish sign to me based on how the price action has gone vs your $3 calls.
    No no - 269 is the next buy (or maybe cheaper)

Then it'll go to 3 bucks plus again

Hard work as Raz says but pretty risk free - follow those charts
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Jetstar Regional doesn't seem to be having an adverse effect on Air NZ domestic passenger numbers...

And where's Hosking's big announcement? I doubt we will see any big announcement today...

Yep, happy with that.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    Jetstar Regional doesn't seem to be having an adverse effect on Air NZ domestic passenger numbers...

And where's Hosking's big announcement? I doubt we will see any big announcement today...
    Electrification of ground equipment as suggested.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Yep, happy with that.
    Hi Roger , think I asked something similar before , but passenger numbers up and RPK up . However the bottom line when it says "Group-wide yields for the financial year to date were down 0.7% on the same period last year. Short Haul yields were down 0.2% while Long Haul yields were up 2.1%. Removing the impact of foreign exchange, Group-wide yields were down 4.7%."

How does this translate to real cash with a group yield down 4.7 % Are they making more or less $$$$$ than last year ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post

And where's Hosking's big announcement?
    Unless it was this......

Air New Zealand opens new Brisbane lounge
    A new Koru Club lounge opens today at Brisbane International Airport as part of Air New Zealand's $100 million lounge network development. The new 771sq m facility caters for nearly 200 passengers customers with 70% more seating. It wraps around the corner of the terminal and features high ceilings, large windows and views back to Brisbane city and into the lower terminal. Spaces in the new lounge include a cafe area with a self-service food buffet and beverage station, a children's play area and family space, quiet nooks, business table and bathroom facilities. It will also be available for Virgin Australia Velocity customers, other Star Alliance member airlines and business class travellers on Etihad.

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Hi Roger , think I asked something similar before , but passenger numbers up and RPK up . However the bottom line when it says "Group-wide yields for the financial year to date were down 0.7% on the same period last year. Short Haul yields were down 0.2% while Long Haul yields were up 2.1%. Removing the impact of foreign exchange, Group-wide yields were down 4.7%."

How does this translate to real cash with a group yield down 4.7 % Are they making more or less $$$$$ than last year ?
    A LOT more is the quick answer. If you'd like me to unpack it more I'm happy to oblige later when I have more time.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    A LOT more is the quick answer. If you'd like me to unpack it more I'm happy to oblige later when I have more time.
    No that's fine .For a simple guy I just need it in simple terms.
    Seems like they have the cheque book out ... For your services to AIR NZ Roger I hope you get an invite to the event when they uncork some of these quality vintages ....

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/7792...emier-red-wine