sharetrader
Page 549 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 4944949953954554654754854955055155255355959964910491549 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 20197

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Weren't AIR and Qantas code sharing at one stage
    I seem to remember my (who is a NZ'er but considered herself an Aussie as she had been there for 40 odd years) booking on a Qantas flight only to find she boarded an AIR NZ plane when coming over her for a visit.
    So it's being going on for quite sone time and cannot see why it would not continue, as you say Roger mutually beneficial

$3.... again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Regi View Post
    $3.... again
    Id be selling right about now if I was holding, your table can be cleared quickly with this stock and you may be left holding just your cutlery, speaking from experience of course.
    Last edited by couta1; 07-04-2016 at 12:44 PM.

I think this is far more than the announcement of new flights to Manila. I think Mr market has come around to seeing this from C.L.'s point of view and will be well pleased to see AIR's share of the somewhat mismanaged capital hungry pup in someone else's kennel. A nice clean exit at a good price could see a further re-rating. Happy to hold and enjoying being back on board

Mr market is saying the word is out and there's keen interest in AIR's stake in Virgin.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-04-2016 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I think this is far more than the announcement of new flights to Manila.
    The thriller to Manila.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn

PS To those who see this post as not making a useful contibution to the discussion I applogise I couldn't help myself Er......um, to torture good taste even more could I refer to the Luxon Borghetti parting of the ways as the "rumble in the jungle".
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs down Tipped over the edge

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Munroe View Post
    The thriller to Manila.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn

PS To those who see this post as not making a useful contibution to the discussion I applogise I couldn't help myself Er......um, to torture good taste even more could I refer to the Luxon Borghetti parting of the ways as the "rumble in the jungle".
    I have been refraining from talking about Air New Zealand modifying their flight envelope, until now.

But I am still not going to do the:

Some people have done 2 U-turns on their AIR positions so fast that they have bought shares off of themselves.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Back over $3, wow. Major rollercoaster of emotions with this company. Hopefully stays above this mark for a good period of time.. at least.

$2.95 seemed to be quite a stubborn resistance point and it got to $3 quite quickly after it got past $2.95. If it can hold $3 today, then we potentially have 2 resistance levels, $3 then $2.95.

Default Why be a possum staring at the aircraft landing lights ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    I have been refraining from talking about Air New Zealand modifying their flight envelope, until now.

But I am still not going to do the:

Some people have done 2 U-turns on their AIR positions so fast that they have bought shares off of themselves.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    LOL - and tigers never change direction when they're chasing their next feed and the company itself hasn't done a flip-flop over their support for VAH. Too early for a Tui ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-04-2016 at 01:42 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    $2.95 seemed to be quite a stubborn resistance point and it got to $3 quite quickly after it got past $2.95. If it can hold $3 today, then we potentially have 2 resistance levels, $3 then $2.95.
    Similar has been said before - and, no doubt, will be again.