sharetrader
Page 560 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 6046051055055655755855956056156256356457061066010601560 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Investor

I'm afraid not laying my hands on this one for now, the way I see it has bit more room to fall I think...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I'm afraid not laying my hands on this one for now, the way I see it has bit more room to fall I think...
    Maybe or could just be a knee jerk reaction, I'm okay with it as I've never lost money on this share to date.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Maybe or could just be a knee jerk reaction, I'm okay with it as I've never lost money on this share to date.
    Hope so for your sake couta, good luck anyway.

Doing my best to sleep my way through this latest bout of turbulence

We might know a bit more in a day or two when AIR releases their monthly stats.

Opposite to me Mate, I'm in for a punt, go on workingdad you know you want to.
    Its close but a work situation just diverted my attention so it may just have to wait - at least I get the benefit of seeing what happens overnight..... or perhaps miss the boat if it jumps back first thing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Doing my best to sleep my way through this latest bout of turbulence
    Come on Mate, it's good to see a bit more range in the SP again, pretty boring without turbulence.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    Its close but a work situation just diverted my attention so it may just have to wait - at least I get the benefit of seeing what happens overnight..... or perhaps miss the boat if it jumps back first thing
    With the smart phone in pocket work very rarely diverts me from the market but tomorrow I'm going fishing for the first time in quite a while and spot X has absolutely no mobile coverage whatsoever(Hope it's not a day of widespread carnage on the market)

Come on Mate, it's good to see a bit more range in the SP again, pretty boring without turbulence.
    No good for my blood pressure mate, I'm a nervous flyer. Another sudden 10 cent fall in altitude might see the Scotsman in me come out though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    No good for my blood pressure mate, I'm a nervous flyer. Another sudden 10 cent fall in altitude might see the Scotsman in me come out though
    With high blood pressure this ain't the share for you, I prescribe you sell all your Air shares and buy Ryman.