sharetrader
Page 580 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 8048053057057657757857958058158258358459063068010801580 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 20192

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

After selling 1/2 my holding a couple of weeks back at 3.025 I'm back in at 2.585. Keeps me around $2.54 average. I'd decided it was getting too stressful holding. But hey - I guess I've decided I need more stress in my life, not less!!

Oil is now surging in price. Great for my BHP shares but not great for my recently acquired AIR shares. You can't have all you're own way I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post

holy **** now I want to buy few logs and sell it all to to them..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Oil is now surging in price. Great for my BHP shares but not great for my recently acquired AIR shares. You can't have all you're own way I guess.
    surging? Says who??

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    And most people don't use the lounge or fly business class.
    So AIR is consistently better than Emirates or Singapore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimy View Post
    .... I'm back in at 2.585. Keeps me around $2.54 average.....
    Also made a small top up at 2.585 for an average of 2.61, and looking forward to a nice divi on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Yes I agree, look at the tech. on this thing!
    TA from a cyclical perspective

Can't get this chart out of my mind - it keeps on coming back to haunt me

Didn't want to ruin punters days completely by adding another steep up curve pre 2007
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 28-04-2016 at 03:14 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

OldGuy, its gone up just over 70% in the last three months. I read about it on the internet.
    Last edited by Bobdn; 28-04-2016 at 03:20 PM.

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    TA from a cyclical perspective

Can't get this chart out of my mind - it keeps on coming back to haunt me

Didn't want to ruin punters days completely by adding another steep up curve pre 2007
    I almost hope it does follow that trajectory again. With the current eps and increase that is expected, it means we can buy a lot more AIR just with the dividends and almost get them for for free.

I expect to more than double my current AIR holding within the next 6 - 12 months.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    I almost hope it does follow that trajectory again. With the current eps and increase that is expected, it means we can buy a lot more AIR just with the dividends and almost get them for for free.

I expect to more than double my current AIR holding within the next 6 - 12 months.
    I think the last week has shown that there are lots of things to consider other than buying for dividends alone.
    I assume that with good earnings the div is safe?

Banned

Wow OG what a wild intro to the Air rollercoaster(Hope those knuckles are holding up) Took a little wild dip myself after loading up a few more at $2.65 this morning(Now have 113k shares at $2.75avg) Must be back in the 96 club again aye Roger, also in your high blood pressure and poor sleep zone with over 20% of portfolio total now. Anyways I'm in divvy hunting mode now for the rest of the year so if the price hangs around this level after my IFT shares go Ex divvy I will probably buy some more. I reckon there will be a lot of sheep looking back in a few months wondering why they gave up their fleeces so easily in such a fundamentally solid company but hey that's the nature of sheep, they don't think, just follow the crowd movement of the moment.