sharetrader
Page 676 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 17657662666667267367467567667767867968068672677611761676 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 20197

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

I am going to resist the temptation to buy back in the 2nd half of the holdings I had and see how Friday and Monday go..... Maybe the last couple of attempts to catch the knife have taught me to be somewhat more conservative.

What are others thinking? Be interested to see what the chartists thoughts are as well.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    I am going to resist the temptation to buy back in the 2nd half of the holdings I had and see how Friday and Monday go..... Maybe the last couple of attempts to catch the knife have taught me to be somewhat more conservative.

What are others thinking? Be interested to see what the chartists thoughts are as well.
    As per NBR article today, there seem to be lot of headwinds suppressing AIR sp. I for one not brave enough to add anytime sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post

Currently holding, but wanting to get out when it goes up. Its too unpredictable.
    i am happier with less volatility, like FPH .

It's a bit early to say the sp has turn.. But good to see it was up today..

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Currently holding, but wanting to get out when it goes up. Its too unpredictable.
    i am happier with less volatility, like FPH .
    I would be surprised if there weren't more with the same game plan. I must admit, this has been a lesson for me and not one without a decent loss. Managed to mitigate it somewhat selling and buying at various stages on the way down rather than holding from the top. Certainly wanting to recoup some of that but not 100% sure throwing back in to that level is right or just cut the loses, perhaps see how the half holdings work out and hedge my bets but I still have some faith in the company and a reasonable outcome on the VAH sale.

I do think if there is still some selling pressure to come it will happen tomorrow afternoon capitalising on small gains and perhaps a good start to the day tomorrow.
    Last edited by workingdad; 26-05-2016 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brend View Post
    Roger did you ask TC around the business case to lending virgin money then to back flip and want to sell its holdings altogether. It happen so fast that I feel shareholders need to understand what was going through then heads at the time. How ever I doubt they will answer that...
    Hi Brend,

I would have liked too but I really wanted to focus on the main issue and he seemed keen to wrap up the discussion pretty quickly.

What's one of the main thing I fly with air. Safety

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    THose big trades at 205 signalled the bottom

All up from here ...... bring on 3 bucks again

So 33% down but 50% up - yippee

(and then we can through the cycle again)
    We are up up and away .....big time

As Balance said, just wait for the big crossings. That was yesterday at 205

We won't see 205 again for a while
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”